Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I was so fucking good looking before puberty destroyed me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
I kind of looked like leo dicaprio with brown hair as a kid and as soon as i started to reach 6th grade and go through puberty the quirky and funny guy personality I once had no longer was effective.

i was the most popular guy in my elementary school. every young female liked me and i was friends with all the dudes.

the irony of all this is that once my body started wanting to act on these girls and have SEX i was no longer allowed too as my face became UGLY as fuck and to this very day i am still a rotting virgin. :cryfeels:

I was like ok looking before puberty since no one else was taller either so I just looked sort of normal. The heightpill began to destroy me in around 7th grade. I was popular in elementary school as well but not with females just other guys

I was like ok looking before puberty since no one else was taller either so I just looked sort of normal. The heightpill began to destroy me in around 7th grade
brutal tbh. I’m lucky enough to have a solid height but i have a recessed chin.

My chin is bad but not recessed fortunately
I think we’re equal. You have a normie chin but incel height and I have incel chin but normie height.

I think we’re equal. You have a normie chin but incel height and I have incel chin but normie height.
If we were standing next to each other it’d probably look like one of those boss fights where you have to kill both of them at the same time or one resurrects the other

If we were standing next to each other it’d probably look like one of those boss fights where you have to kill both of them at the same time or one resurrects the other
oh god I hated those. I don’t know which game you got it from, but I remember this one MMO (can’t recall the name) which has this one boss fight where you had to kill the boss dragon and the boss giant at the same time, or yeah, one resurrects the other at full health.

Level 100 Chinlet + Level 100 Manlet twin boss fight

oh god I hated those. I don’t know which game you got it from, but I remember this one MMO (can’t recall the name) which has this one boss fight where you had to kill the boss dragon and the boss giant at the same time, or yeah, one resurrects the other at full health.

Level 100 Chinlet + Level 100 Manlet twin boss fight
Ornstein and Smough irl

I looked similar to this just with brown hair, green eyes and overall better face,
puberty is fucking brutal asf

Real incels are unattractive right from childhood - through to old age.

This thread is nonsense.

Puberty made me even uglier than I already was. It's honestly comical how puberty is designed for you to become better looking to attract the opposite sex, when for incels it gives us bad acne, gyno, sweaty pits, and deformed bone growth.

I've always been ugly.

All I have ever known is getting shit on for being ugly.

I looked like fucking Justin Bieber with slightly weaker jaw line

I was a pretty cute baby, and stayed that way until I reached age 5. After that, I became uglier and uglier with the culmination of it the moment when I injured my nose beyond recognition: at age 7 or 9. I don't remember precisely when, but I don't think it was a single event, rather, consecutive events in which I would fall on my face ever since I was a baby.

I'm the exact opposite of you. Puberty had barely any affect on me (in a bad way). I'm a "cutecel" which means I have a baby face and it turns foids off. :feelsree:

When I was a kid, females actually did pay attention me and talk to me. But that's because my face actually matched my age.

But now I'm 24 and I look like I'm 15!!! Whenever I go to clubs with my friends, they don't get carded at the door but I do. People say "Oh I thought you were 16 or 17" when I tell them my age. Some people ask if I'm gay since I have feminine features (but young looking = feminine looking).

I wish puberty could have increased my height and my jawline but it didn't.:cryfeels:

Same tbh, I mogged everyone as a kid but I got uglier as I grew up

This post hits home hard. Very similar to my situation. Alas, that time has passed. Only misery ane hardships of life to look forward to.

I was like ok looking before puberty since no one else was taller either so I just looked sort of normal. The heightpill began to destroy me in around 7th grade. I was popular in elementary school as well but not with females just other guys
can relate but i was destroyed by acne instead of the heightpill. elementary school was fine and then everything went down hill in middle school