Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I was replaced by my best friend...

N

NobodyLovesMe

Recruit
★★
My old best friend replaced me for somebody else... The only one who I ever actually cared about is now gone.

He doesn't hate me and still sees me as a friend I guess but we never talk or hang out anymore. And when we are all in the same place he heavily prefers him.

I should just dump him. I'd rather be alone than be a backup... I gave him the silent treatment a few times trying to get rid of him and make him see that Im not happy with him anymore. He keeps asking whats wrong like an idiot. He knows exactly what he did but doesn't admit it...

I should just tell him to fuck off and be done with him.

Can you not make friends with his new friend?

I already am, I guess..... but I know he doesn't really care about me. He sees me as an acquaintance. We never speak unless we are all together. He never makes an effort to make conversation with me even though I have tried.

I hate being fake and having fake friends. I think i'd rather just end it all and cut them off and move on with my life.

I know the feeling. Most people are just garbage.

It's never the same, you're still displaced to second place.
It's like getting friendship cucked.

It's never the same, you're still displaced to second place.
It's like getting friendship cucked.
This x1000000

why would I wanna be friends with the guy who cucked me anyways.