Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was rejected by a nasty dyke yesterday +thats the problem with society

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
idk why do I still try but yeah, in this country apparently no one is capable of originality, so what people do is that they just copy and paste what others do to fit in the "tribe" they belong, even if they're trying to stand out somehow. So naturally all dykes necessarily have to get the same short hair cut and wear the same kind of baggy clothes.

anyways, went outside yesterday, this was my 3rd approach, saw this two girls walking, one was the shorthaired goblina and by her side this tall, lanky sheboon with fake hair. She wasn't wearing dyke clothes though. My friend said "hey did you see that? She's your type, you should go talk to her"

I said "I dunno man, she looks like a dyke, they're probably a couple", he replied "No way bro, they were walking in a certain distance from each other, also did you see that black girl's face? She's hideous" which I said "bro trust me, I've seen enough of that, some of these girls will rather fuck animals than be with an average guy" he laughed and said "lmao bro you tripping, I still think you should shoot your shot", "Alright then, park right there Imma talk to her when they pass by us"

So he did and when then passed by I hit on her "hey, I just saw you there and thought you were really cute" which she was quickly to give this big ass smile and say "oh were dating actually teehee" I said "oh ok then"

they went away literally giggling and laughing and all that, but one thing I must point out is that: that sheboon's face was indeed horrendous, jesus that gotta be one of the ugliest non facially deformed human beings I ever saw in my life. I'm not even joking. My friend literally got shocked by this happening, he couldn't believe what we was witnessing.

Now, you all should have seen the proudly way which she told me that creature was her "gf", it really bothered me, because I wouldn't be proud to date her, and call me a volcel, but this can only be understood by acknowledging this dyke must absolutely hates men, to the point she will rather date that abomination than any average, or even above average guy which she could easily land. It's really disturbing.

Also, I think part of this proud as well (with the laughs and everything) is some kind of subconscious desire to humiliate men by showing how much she despise us by dating a subhuman foid and making it as clear as possible.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

idk why do I still try but yeah
Good job for approaching. It requires a lot of courage to approach and dealing with rejection is rough.
"hey did you see that? She's your type, you should go talk to her"
Weird taste… but ok.
"oh were dating actually teehee" I said "oh ok then"
At least she let you off nicely.
that sheboon's face was indeed horrendous, jesus that gotta be one of the ugliest non facially deformed human beings I ever saw in my life. I'm not even joking. My friend literally got shocked by this happening, he couldn't believe what we was witnessing.
Just be black at it again. Absolute Lifefuel for black women like @dreadtheblackpill
[UWSL]Now, you all should have seen the proudly way which she told me that creature was her "gf", it really bothered me, because I wouldn't be proud to date her, and call me a volcel, but this can only be understood by acknowledging this dyke must absolutely hates men, to the point she will rather date that abomination than any average, or even above average guy which she could easily land. It's really disturbing.[/UWSL]

Also, I think part of this proud as well (with the laughs and everything) is some kind of subconscious desire to humiliate men by showing how much she despise us by dating a subhuman foid and making it as clear as possible.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Pretty brutal being laughed at like that. I was at the mall food court yesterday eating some gyros and I dropped my spoon and a group of girls laughed at me from the other table.

I will never understand why sub6 men still do cold approach.

Do you really say „Bro“ in almost every sentence when you talk to your friend? lol

You're hitting on foids randomly out in public? Jfl

If you were tall and/or good looking, it would all come naturally. As in you wouldn't even have to try. They'd start conversations with you naturally and things would go on from there. Whether that be in the work place, school place, social gatherings, the line at starbucks, trains, buses etc...

Off topic but we literally got 6ft tall fags here and many dudes with 6+ inch dicks. Being 6ft tall, you're automatically already considered for a lot of women. If you're 5'6 or 5'8, now foids will take everything into consideration before they decide to give you a shot. And even if you get a shot, you have no room for error, otherwise she will just leave whereas for taller dudes, she will be more likely to stay.

5'5 or below, well, thats pretty much game over unless you are white and have a really good face.

i got quite a lot of rejections by dykes. seems like half women are dykes nowadays.

i got quite a lot of rejections by dykes. seems like half women are dykes nowadays.
They’re dykes because they can’t secure Chad or can’t handle him.

Exactly

I've always had this issue with dykes, but I didn't want to dive too deep into it, but now I realize I was only coping with the lesbianpill and didn't want to accept the real truth: women will rather fuck each other than fuck me. Of course now I hate then even more, but I came to terms with my hatred for then.

Fucking dykes man