Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was refused at a crowded restaurant so a couple could take my place. Despite me coming first

has this happened to you?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/mildlyinfuriating/comments/ra76um/restaurant_refused_me_because_i_was_alone/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

similar to this redditor's story. this has happened to me recently. The restaurant was crowded and there was a table with 2 spots. I came first but a couple came right behind me. Restaurant owner cunt refuses to let me take the table over the couple.

Even though I've been coming to his restaurant for weeks consistently, I almost always buy 2 people's worth of food. I always leave a solid tip.

Just extreme ragefuel. People say being incel doesn't affect your life outside sex. Absolutely wrong. You will be discriminated at work, you'll be discriminated at restaurants, you'll be discriminated against when filing taxes, you'll be discriminated against when traveling, you'll be hated on by the government, you'll be hated on if you go to a therapist. Many religions hate incels as well. Islam says a man has to marry if he can even if it is to trash. @gymletethnicel

It never fucking ends.

@Copexodius Maximus @based_meme

Last edited:
The motherfucker owner wasn't the least apologetic about it either.

incel segregation, sexhavers only restaurant

incel segregation, sexhavers only restaurant
yup what sucks is that they had good food around. And I can't find a replacement. I refuse to ever go there again after this even if I can't find a replacement. I legitimately couldn't believe something like this would happen. But here we are.

I sympathise with you, sure, but I also cannot read too much into the actions of the waiter/restaurant. Incel or not, two people at face value will spend more than one person. Cold, hard business. Even if you do purchase more food, two people take priority over one. One table left with 2 spots - why would it be reserved for a single person over a couple? This has little do with inceldom, regardless of whether you feel slighted or not.

I

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/mildlyinfuriating/comments/ra76um/restaurant_refused_me_because_i_was_alone/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

similar to this redditor's story. this has happened to me recently. The restaurant was crowded and there was a table with 2 spots. I came first but a couple came right behind me. Restaurant owner cunt refuses to let me take the table over the couple.

Even though I've been coming to his restaurant for weeks consistently, I almost always buy 2 people's worth of food. I always leave a solid tip.

Just extreme ragefuel. People say being incel doesn't affect your life outside sex. Absolutely wrong. You will be discriminated at work, you'll be discriminated at restaurants, you'll be discriminated against when filing taxes, you'll be discriminated against when traveling, you'll be hated on by the government, you'll be hated on if you go to a therapist. Many religions hate incels as well. Islam says a man has to marry if he can even if it is to trash. @gymletethnicel

It never fucking ends.

It's hasn't happened to me because I never go to restaurants without my family.

I would have also turned you away, but would have perhaps given you benefits such as your next meal(s) being free of cost or something to that effect. Seeing as you are a frequent and generous patron.

Things that only happen in the First World.

why? he's a regular and probably would have paid just as much.
He's a regular, so I would have no fear of him looking for an alternative restaurant. I'd prefer to give him his next couple meals for free instead to show my appreciation; I would prioritise the new customers who fill up both seats instead and may also become regulars, if they aren't already. Either way, two people in theory pay more than one person, disregarding special cases.

Google how to build a small bomb for a backpack

EVERYTHİNG İS AGAİNST İNCELS.

FUCK THİS UNİVERSE

FUCK THE GOD

Something similar happened to me when I was in Spain.

One day, I headed to a bar alone, it was a bar, let's say, trendy, where young people go.
One week before, I went to the same bar with two other guys. And no one booked any table, we just sat at a table and drank.

It was a nice moment so I decided to return to the same bar one week later, but alone. I waited for a table to be free, then I sat and the waiter asks me if I had booked the table. Ofc I didn't do it bc the two guys the week prior didn't do it either, so I thought this was normal. And the guy says: "sorry you have to book the table in advance".
I left, and as I walked out of the bar, I screamed as loud as I could. A scream full of anger, despair and injustice.

NevER happened to me at restaurant, but happened to me too many times when I went to nightclubs

you should have karenmaxxed, brocel

Universe is designed for sex havers.

I sympathise with you, sure, but I also cannot read too much into the actions of the waiter/restaurant. Incel or not, two people at face value will spend more than one person. Cold, hard business. Even if you do purchase more food, two people take priority over one. One table left with 2 spots - why would it be reserved for a single person over a couple? This has little do with inceldom, regardless of whether you feel slighted or not.
First come, first serve has always been the principle by which most services work in my area. I also again spend just as much as the couples nearby from my experience.

Firstly, never tip as an incel. No one is entitled to your money unless you are directly receiving goods or services for the money.
Secondly, this is expected from restaurants and you should just eat at cheap ethnic places that are more incel friendly like a shwarma place.

This has happened to me once in a Chinese restaurant btw.
Yup, in the end. We have to go to the cheaper ethnic outlets or use pick up.
Things that only happen in the First World.
No this stuff happens in curryland and other ethnic places as well. I am 100% certain. Maybe even more so. @JayGoptri
It's easy to attack someone who's alone, esp if they're incel
yup
EVERYTHİNG İS AGAİNST İNCELS.

FUCK THİS UNİVERSE

FUCK THE GOD
This world wants us dead.
Something similar happened to me when I was in Spain.

One day, I headed to a bar alone, it was a bar, let's say, trendy, where young people go.
One week before, I went to the same bar with two other guys. And no one booked any table, we just sat at a table and drank.

It was a nice moment so I decided to return to the same bar one week later, but alone. I waited for a table to be free, then I sat and the waiter asks me if I had booked the table. Ofc I didn't do it bc the two guys the week prior didn't do it either, so I thought this was normal. And the guy says: "sorry you have to book the table in advance".
I left, and as I walked out of the bar, I screamed as loud as I could. A scream full of anger, despair and injustice.
Brutal story. Unfortunate that these types of stories keep coming and we can do absolutely nothing.
NevER happened to me at restaurant, but happened to me too many times when I went to nightclubs
They must do it a lot for sure.
you should have karenmaxxed, brocel
no point. I am a manlet, no one's gonna take my word seriously.

No this stuff happens in curryland and other ethnic places as well. I am 100% certain. Maybe even more so. @JayGoptri.
True. But it kinda depends. If I go to a lower class or middle class South or North Indian hotel or restaurant usually no, but if I go to an upscale restaurant by myself and there are Chad/Stacy couples seared nearby they might get preferential treatment. Doesn't happen too often though.

This happened to me once. It's fucking humiliating.

I wanted to be seated at the window, I always demand to be seated at the window at restaurants, regardless of what the servants tell me. And this stupid bitch said she can't allow me to sit at the window if I'm by myself. I guess cause that makes it look like the place isn't packed.

So I told her to fuck right off and walked out.

(No I didn't actually tell her to fuck off to her face cause back then I wasn't as black pilled as I am now, but I did walk out)

This happened to me once. It's fucking humiliating.

I wanted to be seated at the window, I always demand to be seated at the window at restaurants, regardless of what the servants tell me. And this stupid bitch said she can't allow me to sit at the window if I'm by myself. I guess cause that makes it look like the place isn't packed.

So I told her to fuck right off and walked out.

(No I didn't actually tell her to fuck off to her face cause back then I wasn't as black pilled as I am now, but I did walk out)
Insane this type of shit is even legal tbh. Retarded fucking country.

I really only eat out at coffee shops or just go to small ethnic restaurants, where it's socially acceptable to eat alone there.

Fancy restaurants tend to be full of couples and normie friend groups, so no reason to go there.

well its time to take mattERs into your own hands...

Damn brutal. That’s never happened to me before but I always have shitty experiences at restaurants going alone. I don’t go to restaurants anymore unless it’s takeout. I get stared at by the other customers for being alone, the wait staff is rude to me, and it makes me wonder if they do shit to my food. It’s just an unpleasant experience and not worth the money.

No, but always when I go eat outside I'm the only dude alone if you don't count delivery guys

It never fucking ends.

Tbf, this probably won’t be very common outside crowded places like New York jfl. I’ve never been to any restaurant that was even close to being full, so luckily I avoided this kind of mogging. But thanks for giving another reason to never leave my house, just another possible humiliation from the outside world I can avoid.

However, I do remember going to a fast food pizza place and the fat old dude there gave me a cold slice of pizza but gave the attractive girl in front of me a slice from a freshly cooked pizza. This was a long time ago on a university campus and I never went back to that place again. Because of that I would exclusively buy food from the grocery store after that to never be humiliated like that again.

Should've put Arsenic trioxide in the water supply of that restaurant :feelsLSD:(in real life)

I really only eat out at coffee shops or just go to small ethnic restaurants, where it's socially acceptable to eat alone there.

Fancy restaurants tend to be full of couples and normie friend groups, so no reason to go there.
We don't have any good food cope places over
Damn brutal. That’s never happened to me before but I always have shitty experiences at restaurants going alone. I don’t go to restaurants anymore unless it’s takeout. I get stared at by the other customers for being alone, the wait staff is rude to me, and it makes me wonder if they do shit to my food. It’s just an unpleasant experience and not worth the money.
Yeah that does happen. Although I don't personally care for the stares, it is still annoying. Honestly kinda fed up with how everything is. We can't do anything without judgement and extreme annoyances.
Tbf, this probably won’t be very common outside crowded places like New York jfl. I’ve never been to any restaurant that was even close to being full, so luckily I avoided this kind of mogging. But thanks for giving another reason to never leave my house, just another possible humiliation from the outside world I can avoid.

However, I do remember going to a fast food pizza place and the fat old dude there gave me a cold slice of pizza but gave the attractive girl in front of me a slice from a freshly cooked pizza. This was a long time ago on a university campus and I never went back to that place again. Because of that I would exclusively buy food from the grocery store after that to never be humiliated like that again.
Yup lots of places show such blatant favoritism

Restaurants are not friendly places for ugly or solo ppl, funnily enough the latter a byproduct of the former.

The entire world is designed for women and their manslaves and crotchspawn. It's very anti-bachelor. JFL at going to restaurants at all as an incel, especially by yourself.

The incel wakeup call is never too far off.

I cook all my food in at home and only occasionally eat out. Even when I do it's always fast food or fast casual. If I can order for pickup I will so they don't have to see me beforehand. If I had more disposable income I would simply order in.

Also restaurant racism is 100% real. And I'm not dealing with that shit because I will put my foot up someone's ass.

Restaurants are drastically overpriced anyways and the food is never good enough to justify the cost. It's a normie tier, overspending activity.

Last edited:
Tbh, nobody should be going to a restaurant alone. They’re designed to be for families, couples, or friend groups. It's rare that people go to restaurants alone, so imagine when an incel goes in alone. You should have expected negative treatment.

@mlcurrycel proof that capitalism is bad

They only understand money. Give them 100 cash upfront and they will not give a shit about the couple. Gotta be rich though.