Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i was really blackpilled after a night of normiemaxxing (just wtf)

unanimouslyethnic

unanimouslyethnic

the deathgripill DESTROYED me
-
about a week ago, an acquaintance of mine decides to throw open crib, my friend (absolute truecel for reference, 5'4 190 zero-tier face) asks me to get some girls from a party gc im in. so i begin to ask around and get a few girls to come along with us.

me and my friend pull up to their house, its cold enough to freeze my balls outside though so i message her to let us in and she says alright. we sit around, they are mostly on their phones just laughing and giggling (i find out about what later) then i have a drink and leave, we all get in his car.

then were driving to the party (these girls were totally gross too, they legit made us pull over on the side of the road so they could pee in unison, idk why women do that its disgusting) whilst getting pee droplets on my friends car that he cleaned before the trip because there was no tp

the night is going strong, until the police get called and everyone needs to leave. now both of us were totally disgusted by these girls because of the fact of what they did to his car and how rude they were towards us. both me and him initially were super nice to these girls (i stopped being nice and just kinda had a go fuck yourself attitude about them the more they pressed us) and they backseat drove my friend hard and just talked about their summer flings. atp i was totally wierded out so i kinda gestured to my friend that we should leave them, which is something that he already wanted to do, so thats what we ended up doing

i didnt want any hard feelings in my party gc so i apologized to the girls about ditching them out there and told them that my friend didnt really like them, and they sent pictures of him sitting down on his phone saying "IM PISSING MYSELF WTF IS THIS CREATURE" while i was in the bathroom (though i dont doubt for a second they probs took pics of me without knowing too) saying "how is guy one to talk about people being gross look at him lmao" just wow. i pretty much found out that the reason they were laughing on their phones was bc they kept snapping pics of my friend and presumably me and making fun of our looks and the fact that my friend is balding due to a genetic condition. when they sent this i kinda just laughed it off because i didnt want to seem like a sperg, but i was really pissed off on behalf of my friend from the inside.

as of right now, i really dont want to tell my friend about their mockery of him as hes actually quite a nice guy, albeit becoming more bitter as he becomes older with no female interaction, and i think something like this would legitimately make him spiral into depression. hes said some partially blackpilled things to me before as i guess he realizes hes made most of his female aquaintances jestering, and something like this would def confirm a worldview he almost certainly is developing.

i mean seriously, how do u not become a bitter jaded person after something like this happens to you? this is not the first time something this tier of bad has happened to my friend but thats a story for another time. really just wow, i spent ages trying to get my friend to come out of his shell and come out with me and this is what happens the first time he goes to any kind of social event. it really just goes to show you that people want you to know your place and HATE you for trying to change yourself.+

yeah I can definitely relate with all those party gcs I'm in

yeah I can definitely relate with all those party gcs I'm in
it took me ages to talk to enough people to get access to shit like this mate, dont cry fakecel and actually absorb what im saying

it took me ages to talk to enough people to get access to shit like this mate, dont cry fakecel and actually absorb what im saying

im not crying fakecel jfl I was joking around with you lifemogging me

i already read all of what you said, standard subhuman gets treated like festering shit situation

im not crying fakecel jfl I was joking around with you lifemogging me

i already read all of what you said, standard subhuman gets treated like festering shit situation
i have proof of it icl

Didn't read but sounded like a good opening to an erotic story :feelsEhh:

There is absolutely zero point to interacting with foids as an unattractive male. They will either A) sadistically mock you or use you as comic relief as they did with your friend or B) use and extort you as a jester or a drone to siphon money or free therapy for them to cry about heartbreaks from Chad. They are vapid, shallow creatures whos only motivation for interacting with others is based on level of attractiveness. You say you spent along time to try and get your friend to come out of his shell but you have to realize that shell is a defense mechanism for ugly people and is there for a reason. He is instinctively programmed to not come out of his shell because he knows what that will get for him.

You’d be wise to know nothing good will ever come from bringing your friend around sadistic, shallow cunts but mockery and humiliation and should not try again in the future

You’d be wise to know nothing good will ever come from bringing your friend around sadistic, shallow cunts but mockery and humiliation and should not try again in the future

I dont care tell him the truth

I would tell him. If you don't blackpill him life will handle it later. The earlier the better. Then he can hopefully learn to avoid these situations

about a week ago, an acquaintance of mine decides to throw open crib, my friend (absolute truecel for reference, 5'4 190 zero-tier face) asks me to get some girls from a party gc im in. so i begin to ask around and get a few girls to come along with us.

me and my friend pull up to their house, its cold enough to freeze my balls outside though so i message her to let us in and she says alright. we sit around, they are mostly on their phones just laughing and giggling (i find out about what later) then i have a drink and leave, we all get in his car.

then were driving to the party (these girls were totally gross too, they legit made us pull over on the side of the road so they could pee in unison, idk why women do that its disgusting) whilst getting pee droplets on my friends car that he cleaned before the trip because there was no tp

the night is going strong, until the police get called and everyone needs to leave. now both of us were totally disgusted by these girls because of the fact of what they did to his car and how rude they were towards us. both me and him initially were super nice to these girls (i stopped being nice and just kinda had a go fuck yourself attitude about them the more they pressed us) and they backseat drove my friend hard and just talked about their summer flings. atp i was totally wierded out so i kinda gestured to my friend that we should leave them, which is something that he already wanted to do, so thats what we ended up doing

i didnt want any hard feelings in my party gc so i apologized to the girls about ditching them out there and told them that my friend didnt really like them, and they sent pictures of him sitting down on his phone saying "IM PISSING MYSELF WTF IS THIS CREATURE" while i was in the bathroom (though i dont doubt for a second they probs took pics of me without knowing too) saying "how is guy one to talk about people being gross look at him lmao" just wow. i pretty much found out that the reason they were laughing on their phones was bc they kept snapping pics of my friend and presumably me and making fun of our looks and the fact that my friend is balding due to a genetic condition. when they sent this i kinda just laughed it off because i didnt want to seem like a sperg, but i was really pissed off on behalf of my friend from the inside.

as of right now, i really dont want to tell my friend about their mockery of him as hes actually quite a nice guy, albeit becoming more bitter as he becomes older with no female interaction, and i think something like this would legitimately make him spiral into depression. hes said some partially blackpilled things to me before as i guess he realizes hes made most of his female aquaintances jestering, and something like this would def confirm a worldview he almost certainly is developing.

i mean seriously, how do u not become a bitter jaded person after something like this happens to you? this is not the first time something this tier of bad has happened to my friend but thats a story for another time. really just wow, i spent ages trying to get my friend to come out of his shell and come out with me and this is what happens the first time he goes to any kind of social event. it really just goes to show you that people want you to know your place and HATE you for trying to change yourself.+
Br00tal i would go ER at this point.