Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was reading this thread

B

BlaKdaGGeRz

Officer
★★
https://incels.is/Thread-Venting-A-woman-would-rather-eat-chad-s-ass-out-than-hold-my-hand-22152

And I thought, which is it... is it all men UNDER 7/10 are screwed in todays age, or is that unrealistic and actually normies are getting laid.

From my experience, I believe all men under 7/10 are screwed. All my friends are virgins, all people I knew and acquaintances in University who were normies... were virgins. Maybe it was just coincidence/luck? It really feels like men under 7/10 either have to work HARD, like pamper a girl for months before getting some starfish sex.... or beta bux. I will do neither as I am not a cuck.

When I look into the mirror, I see someone who is not that bad looking at all. Just like the thread.. some flaws... but not bad looking.. I am short 5'6" but whatever.

Yet 24 and KHV and no attention from females.

Are girls really that neurotic that they will only fuck Chads and Chad-lites?

From my experience everyone is getting in a relationship but me. This is why I don't believe the all men under 7/10 are screwed

I'd say sub 4s are going to be mostly screwed. A 5 or a 6 can score. A looksmatch will be tough, but not impossible. It's going to be near impossible to get a pretty faced, yoga pants wearing foid. 7-10 foids are pretty much reserved for chadlite and above.

Normies get laid much more than us

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
https://incels.is/Thread-Venting-A-woman-would-rather-eat-chad-s-ass-out-than-hold-my-hand-22152

And I thought, which is it... is it all men UNDER 7/10 are screwed in todays age, or is that unrealistic and actually normies are getting laid.

From my experience, I believe all men under 7/10 are screwed. All my friends are virgins, all people I knew and acquaintances in University who were normies... were virgins. Maybe it was just coincidence/luck? It really feels like men under 7/10 either have to work HARD, like pamper a girl for months before getting some starfish sex.... or beta bux. I will do neither as I am not a cuck.

When I look into the mirror, I see someone who is not that bad looking at all. Just like the thread.. some flaws... but not bad looking.. I am short 5'6" but whatever.

Yet 24 and KHV and no attention from females.

Are girls really that neurotic that they will only fuck Chads and Chad-lites?

5 foot 6 is pretty much a death sentence unless you have a chad tier face

It's sub 5. Everyone should know this

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
From my experience everyone is getting in a relationship but me. This is why I don't believe the all men under 7/10 are screwed
this is one hunderd percent not true and the biggest cope on this forum. The truth is sub 5 men can't get relationships

ONLY SUB 5

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

TheVman said:
this is one hunderd percent not true and the biggest cope on this forum. The truth is sub 5 men can't get relationships

ONLY SUB 5

How do you explain all the uglies in relationships I see?

TheVman said:

ONLY SUB 5

Sub 5 men can at least get sex.

UncannyValley said:
TheVman said:

ONLY SUB 5

How do you explain all the uglies in relationships I see?

Sub 5 uglies? only explanation is that they're rich. Im in a college campus all day i never saw true sub 5 in relationship.

where do you live?

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
TheVman said:

ONLY SUB 5

nope. that's the whole point. 4 and below can't

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

Betabux cux sexx

TheVman said:
Sub 5 uglies? only explanation is that they're rich. Im in a college campus all day i never saw true sub 5 in relationship.

where do you live?

Go to Wal-Mart and you'll see how wrong you are.

UncannyValley said:
ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Betabux cux sexx

TheVman said:
where do you live?
Go to Wal-Mart and you'll see how wrong you are.

we don't have a walmart here and i'm telling you sub 5 men can't get relatonships unless they are millionaires

TheVman said:
we don't have a walmart here and i'm telling you sub 5 men can't get relatonships unless they are millionaires

They can and they do if they're willing to settle with a landwhale who dreams of Chad

UncannyValley said:
TheVman said:
They can and they do if they're willing to settle with a landwhale who dreams of Chad
I disagree

UncannyValley said:
TheVman said:
I disagree
Well, I saw it with my own eyes.
how did you know they weren't rich? also are you sure they were sub 5 and not just 5s with landwhales?

TheVman said:
how did you know they weren't rich? also are you sure they were sub 5 and not just 5s with landwhales?

Wal-Mart is the answer to your first question

Vman SWIM was rated 3.5 PSL and had a chance to wife up a landwhale. It's possible brolamalam.