Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was raised by a single mother

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
Thats why you love dogs @Mentally lost cel

Oh yes ! The best sluts in Turkey are in kadikoy and they dress so hot

It also has the most alt right emo girls ,that’s why I’m trying to get a job in kadikoy ,I might score one of those little sluts

You should come when you got all your cosmetic surgeries like me
If based Erdogan will provide me with a dtate assigned wife, I will come.

More you post this more dogs I poison irl or kill with my rifle

I ate some of them too by torturing them previous week
i know you are mentally lost but stop larping and drink your meds you're hallucinating heavily rn

Jews did it.

Kys faggot

Divorced? Did your father die or you never knew him?

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE A CRACK WHORE

images

What did she do to you

One guy I knew was raised by a single mother turned out to be a fag. He is otherwise peak incel material.

Another was emotionally unstable, prone to rage and crying, but at least he got married to a cute girl.

TL;DR That shit fucks you up.

One guy I knew was raised by a single mother turned out to be a fag. He is otherwise peak incel material.

Another was emotionally unstable, prone to rage and crying, but at least he got married to a cute girl.

TL;DR That shit fucks you up.
Not only that though

We had tons and tons of drama and abuse in our family , no wonder I was prone to rage and crying and shit

Even if they never divorced I’ll be the same maybe

Not only that though

We had tons and tons of drama and abuse in our family , no wonder I was prone to rage and crying and shit

Even if they never divorced I’ll be the same maybe
Stable environment with proper parents is probably the single most important thing for a persons mental well being in adulthood.

Even baby kittens and puppies have to be left with their parents for a while before sale so they are much less likely to develop behavioural problems.

Stable environment with proper parents is probably the single most important thing for a persons mental well being in adulthood.

Even baby kittens and puppies have to be left with their parents for a while before sale so they are much less likely to develop behavioural problems.
True

My mothers partners changed every month so I’m fucked

And she was saying hate this guy(her ex) like the new guy x100 vice varsa

She wanted me to feel like her

Fuck this shit

My mother deserved death so much
I was too, my father didn't know how to be a dad himself because he had no dad. I was doomed to fail. My mother was over protective and kind, while my dad was polar opposite. Now I realize my dad was right about all the things he said, and his criticism about my mom. But now it is too late. This pain will never go away. All the things I've missed out on, developing manhood, becoming a proper adult. It's over.

I was too, my father didn't know how to be a dad himself because he had no dad. I was doomed to fail. My mother was over protective and kind, while my dad was polar opposite. Now I realize my dad was right about all the things he said, and his criticism about my mom. But now it is too late. This pain will never go away. All the things I've missed out on, developing manhood, becoming a proper adult. It's over.
My father was so over the top evil and hard on me though ,he was truly a sick fuck with all toxic masculinity features like extremely edgy and is like oh destroy this bruh and kill that weak animal bruh I don’t give a shit

My father was so over the top evil and hard on me though ,he was truly a sick fuck with all toxic masculinity features like extremely edgy and is like oh destroy this bruh and kill that weak animal bruh I don’t give a shit
That is extreme, I'm sorry you had to have a father like that.

That is extreme, I'm sorry you had to have a father like that.
Yes he’s autistic too,my mother and I think that a lot

Autistic people can be evil too

Autistic people can be evil too

ASD is linked with higher IQ, of-course, and mine was:

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

Total Global159708G=0.804506T=0.195494
European Sub138852G=0.807003T=0.192997
African Sub6680G=0.8226T=0.1774
African Others Sub242G=0.826T=0.174
African American Sub6438G=0.8225T=0.1775
Asian Sub636G=0.436T=0.564
East Asian Sub504G=0.415T=0.585
Other Asian Sub132G=0.515T=0.485
Latin American 1 Sub758G=0.811T=0.189
Latin American 2 Sub6320G=0.7983T=0.2017

ASD is linked with higher IQ, of-course, and mine was:

View attachment 805761

ALFA Allele Frequency
The ALFA project provide aggregate allele frequency from dbGaP. More information is available on the project page including descriptions, data access, and terms of use.

TotalGlobal159708G=0.804506T=0.195494
EuropeanSub138852G=0.807003T=0.192997
AfricanSub6680G=0.8226T=0.1774
African OthersSub242G=0.826T=0.174
African AmericanSub6438G=0.8225T=0.1775
AsianSub636G=0.436T=0.564
East AsianSub504G=0.415T=0.585
Other AsianSub132G=0.515T=0.485
Latin American 1Sub758G=0.811T=0.189
Latin American 2Sub6320G=0.7983T=0.2017