Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was raised by a single mother

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
Fuck this shit

My mother deserved death so much

Over before it even began

Jews did it.

Send pics of your mom.

Is she hot? Send pics

sad man. wish i had irl magic to help

Divorced? Did your father die or you never knew him?

Single mothercel reporting, feel your pain.

F*ck society, f(ck the j00s, f(ck the fr33m@s0ns.

Worst upbringing possible for a male.

Single fathercel reporting in. FWIW, I'm glad my mother bailed when my brother and I were little, I would have hated being raised by a woman.

spiderman-yes-i-can-see-that.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE A CRACK WHORE

Are you an actual turkcel? I'm asking because roaches are based. The only friends I had during uni were all roaches and arabs and only because I helped them with their assignments. Good tiems.

Me too. I was raised by single liberal mom unfortunately and had no real male figures in my life.

Last edited:
Are you an actual turkcel? I'm asking because roaches are based. The only friends I had during uni were all roaches and arabs and only because I helped them with their assignments. Good tiems.
I am turkcel yea

Yeah same

My only friends were arabs and niggers

Turkish white fags were too evil and snakelike

Worst part is you inherit the undesirable genes of the absentee father, all because your mom couldn't hold in her lust for men who pumped her with cum and threw her aside.
Not really

It’s bad that I got ugly ass genes from my ugly mother who wanted a Chad

Well it depends on who your father was, but in general most people incorrectly attribute the fact children raised in single-parent households have worse social and economic outcomes to the lack of a father figure rather than the children inheriting the genes of an absentee father.

It's also why a child who is abused by his parents is at risk for being violent. Not because they learned that behavior from their parents, but because the child inherited genes that made him more aggressive.
My father is Chad mother Becky that’s what I’m saying

I am turkcel yea

Yeah same

My only friends were arabs and niggers

Turkish white fags were too evil and snakelike
based af. back when i used to pretend to be normie i went to istanbul for a week and it was fucking fantastic, marvelous city! also, arabs and niggers are based too.

based af. back when i used to pretend to be normie i went to istanbul for a week and it was fucking fantastic, marvelous city! also, arabs and niggers are based too.
Yeah they are based and won’t stab you in the back like Turkish white faggots

Mine deserved many beatings, and at times I came close, but western christian society has weakened me, I never could raise my hand to my family no matter how much I hated them and hate them I sure did

Where did you go in Istanbul ? I live in the best place where sluts go out with the most revealing shit plus young girls look naked af and they want to get fucked

I eye rape them

Mine deserved many beatings, and at times I came close, but western christian society has weakened me, I never could raise my hand to my family no matter how much I hated them and hate them I sure did
I don’t think anyone can stop you if they did like mine did to you

Where did you go in Istanbul ? I live in the best place where sluts go out with the most revealing shit plus young girls look naked af and they want to get fucked

I eye rape them
I stayed in Sultan Ahmed and visited the usual tourist crap. The AirBnB host got wet eyes when he started telling me about the hittites (he was from Ankara) in his broken English and I started asking questions about the historical artifacts, iron casting etc. we were drinking raki and playing poker throughout the nights, good times. taught me some roach speak, too. örümcek.

Hi, was raised by a single mother.

I'm Caesarcel

I stayed in Sultan Ahmed and visited the usual tourist crap. The AirBnB host got wet eyes when he started telling me about the hittites (he was from Ankara) in his broken English and I started asking questions about the historical artifacts, iron casting etc. we were drinking raki and playing poker throughout the nights, good times. taught me some roach speak, too. örümcek.
Bro you should have gone to kadikoy

Kadikoy is the top place

Usual tourist places aren’t that good

Well it depends on who your father was, but in general most people incorrectly attribute the fact children raised in single-parent households have worse social and economic outcomes to the lack of a father figure rather than the children inheriting the genes of an absentee father.

It's also why a child who is abused by his parents is at risk for being violent. Not because they learned that behavior from their parents, but because the child inherited genes that made him more aggressive.
Very good observation. It's much more nature than nurture. This can also be observed in foster children. People will claim their often terribly bad behaviour is based on the fact that they were abandoned or abused (which often isn't even the case, especially if they were given away very young). The truth is that they simply have the same genes as their psychopathic parents which ultimately determine their actions.

will i find a qt white turk gf there?
Oh yes ! The best sluts in Turkey are in kadikoy and they dress so hot

It also has the most alt right emo girls ,that’s why I’m trying to get a job in kadikoy ,I might score one of those little sluts

You should come when you got all your cosmetic surgeries like me

Very good observation. It's much more nature than nurture. This can also be observed in foster children. People will claim their often terribly bad behaviour is based on the fact that they were abandoned or abused (which often isn't even the case, especially if they were given away very young). The truth is that they simply have the same genes as their psychopathic parents which ultimately determine their actions.
Maybe