Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was puking out the alcohol on the street, when suddenly my sister walked by and saw me

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
How tf is that even possible.

I drink outside so my family doesen’t see me, but today i was catched by my sister.

I had a little too much at once and started puking.
One second after finishing, i saw my sister and she saw me.
I said, i must have migraine or something.

Fucking piss! I‘ve tried so hard to hide this.

Last edited:
foids are animals without heart or feelings of some sort
You clearly understood the point of the thread, Tesla iq, Einstein iq, hitler iq, putin iq, respect man, you are so smart, you are so based, and so blackpilled, we must celebrate you for being that blackpilled

You clearly understood the point of the thread, Tesla iq, Einstein iq, hitler iq, putin iq, respect man, you are so smart, you are so based, and so blackpilled, we must celebrate you for being that blackpilled
I don't give a shit about your halo you are trying to keep, I just hate your sister because she is a femoid piece of shit

Hi, my name is the Grinch and I'm an alcoholic.

Use benzos instead, better high and easier to conceal :feelsLSD:

I have been getting absurdly more fucked up this past week too. I just do it in my room by myself and my roommates don't really notice or care

Yes, you can call me ER.

But not, the er
IS Grinch

normnigger trait