Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was on the curb today and as cars came close, I didn’t flinch

W

WhyMe?

Recruit
★★★
Is this how you know it’s over?

I think I’m ready for death. At the very least, I don’t care much about preserving THIS life I live right now

Wow there Jason borne, careful now.

I think youre just larping. Yeah bro, its over.

You sound incredibly depressed m8

I have no objection to death, I simply want to try a couple of things with my current vessel before I go, I don't plan on living too long since lately Ive been growing more bored of this life by the day.

I'm starting to sympathise with dudes who want to rope. Continuing to live is just straight up depressing

You sound incredibly depressed m8

I’m depressed because I had false hope. That’s the worst of all

I’d rather just know my place and stay with that mindset than be disappointed

I give up this thing called “trying”

You sound like me, I'm pretty apathetic about my existence at this point too.

I'm starting to sympathise with dudes who want to rope. Continuing to live is just straight up depressing
Just wait for Full Dive VR and AI GFs bro.

I mean those are just sex dolls, not AI gfs. You can still buy sex dolls yourself, albeit they're expensive as fuck, and you can prob buy a SEA slave for the same price :lul:
They may be only criticizing sex dolls now, but do you seriously think they won't call us abusive creeps for wanting poor AI GFs to dominate? Women don't want any viable competition, they know once we get artificial wombs we'll drop them like the dead weight they are.