Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I was NTpilled in highschool

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
I went to a wealthy, 99% white, high school. There were a few ethnics here & there like me, but we were far & few between. Among those ethnics was a filipino truecel. He was around 5'5, fat, ugly, and thinning. That didn't matter though because he was extremely NT & made friends with basically everyone. This allowed him to ascend with a slim ethnic becky. I once saw them making out in her car too. He managed to ascend as a trucel-tier ethnic in the west while there's literal chads on looksmax claiming KHHV status.

NT is everything.

I went to a wealthy, 99% white, high school. There were a few ethnics here & there like me, but we were far & few between. Among those ethnics was a filipino truecel. He was around 5'5, fat, ugly, and thinning. That didn't matter though because he was extremely NT & made friends with basically everyone. This allowed him to ascend with a slim ethnic becky. I once saw them making out in her car too. He managed to ascend as a trucel-tier ethnic in the west while there's literal chads on looksmax claiming KHHV status.

NT is everything.
Was he rich though?

NT is everything.
NT is everything.

I've seen ugly popular guys, none of them got laid. Even average looking outcasts did better

if youre ugly you have to be super NT to make up for it

I am NT and I had no luck with the opposite gender because of my ''appearance''

Are you manlet & extremely ugly?
I had to make a dental implant surgery for my incisors and canines and my left arm and left ankle are fucked due to an old injury. I am not a manlet but I am deformed

Last edited:
I've seen worse rice than me ascend tbh.
I’m sure you have but like of the other non white incels im sure you’re incel since you don’t have a white girl.

I’m sure you have but like of the other non white incels im sure you’re incel since you don’t have a white girl.
I don't have any girl period. Not sure what your point is.

NT is everything