Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was nothing but kind to a woman and she threatened to place a "no contact order" on me.

UserHussein

UserHussein

Banned
-
I met a young woman when I was at the community college. I was nothing but polite and kind to her, I tried talking to her when we were in class together. She was one of those extremely liberal feminist types, self described queer with tattoos.

I overheard her gossiping about me, and she described me as "just ew". I also sat across from her, and she literally smiled in a derogatory way at her friend.

I was offended, so I tried to get her to talk to me about her statements. I received a phone call from the guidance councillor, asking me to come to their office. I was told that if I tried to approach her again, she would file a "no contact order" on me.

I'm just so puzzled. I was nothing but polite to her.

The whore is a disgusting animal! Don't worry brother. She'll probably die of obesity and diabetes like the pig she is. Imagine the look in her eyes when she realizes it's over. :lul: :lul: :lul:

Those "feminists" just want to legalize abuses against men.

I overheard her gossiping about me, and she described me as "just ew".
Brutal. Even the subhuman foids, the looksmatch of which would have roped by now, are acting like that towards you...

The whore is a disgusting animal! Don't worry brother. She'll probably die of obesity and diabetes like the pig she is. Imagine the look in her eyes when she realizes it's over. :lul: :lul: :lul:
--She should get defiled by a savage nigger, before having her skull filled with sand.

I met a young woman when I was at the community college. I was nothing but polite and kind to her, I tried talking to her when we were in class together. She was one of those extremely liberal feminist types, self described queer with tattoos.

I overheard her gossiping about me, and she described me as "just ew". I also sat across from her, and she literally smiled in a derogatory way at her friend.

I was offended, so I tried to get her to talk to me about her statements. I received a phone call from the guidance councillor, asking me to come to their office. I was told that if I tried to approach her again, she would file a "no contact order" on me.

Where was this? What country

I tried talking to her when we were in class together. She was one of those extremely liberal feminist types, self described queer with tattoos.
Yeah don't do that

BuT That wAsn'T a REal FeMiNiSt

There is an inceltear rat on this forum, look at IncelTears.

IncelTears= incels in denial, p*dos and tr*nnies all of them. Useless garbage.

Ive tried approaching women and this is litteraly the story of my life. As an ethnic, the only * way to breed is to force it by family marriage..

Those "feminists" just want to legalize abuses against men.
They (feminists and liberals) have a philosophy of kindness and tolerance, for which they do not practice. They do not at all apply this philosophy to men who are not very attractive or socially coordinated (like me).

Last edited:
They are psychopaths, brocel

Put her on the top of your kill list.

extremely liberal feminist types
You’re the men she hates , why they say they hate men to her you’re automatically a misogynist and woman beater even tho you can’t get a woman to hate or beat. If you were chad she wouldn’t care

Poor guy. If you are sub 5 theres no point in conversing with women unless there’s a benefit or reason to it like being in a group project. I keep all my interactions casual and business like. Only bad small talk. I never flirt.

give her a karate kick chuck norris style

try and make her life miserable somehow. you cant just keep taking shit from women. that gets old

She's trying to flirt with you bro try harder

try and make her life miserable somehow. you cant just keep taking shit from women. that gets old
I thought the same thing. If a women is giving me shit, I'll whisper something horrible to their ears, or maybe splash coffee on them, just like how Elliot Rodger did.

fucking woke landwhales, they should all just blow themselves up

H3q dZ

normies will tell you to go out and talk to women. and then say you are the problem and threaten you with violence.

why can they just not admit that they want subhumans to stop existing? only the honest ones can admit such things but all feel the same way.

I tried talking to her
Your first mistake, and hopefully the last.
I hope this is a learning opportunity to you. Women do not give a  single fuck about politeness or niceness, if you are ugly.

You can be a modern day Jesus, and they won't give a single fucking shit about it.

Don't fall in this hole again.

normies will tell you to go out and talk to women. and then say you are the problem and threaten you with violence.

why can they just not admit that they want subhumans to stop existing? only the honest ones can admit such things but all feel the same way.
Because they  think it makes them look bad.

When in reality, we are so far deep into a female supremacist society, that women could just announce that they don't want to look or even be close to a Sub-5, and no one would care, and she would get "yaaaas queen" all around.