Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i was never truly loved by anyone and i am fundamentally broken.

Last edited:
cant believe its basically been like this since fucking ELEMENTARY. like how is that not the most potent rope fuel?
I was bullied since preschool. I hate the human race. I hate myself for being so retarded that I trusted people. Because I was raised by baby boomers and television. Making me think that people are trustworthy. And I was stabbed in the back so many times it's not even funny now. I self isolated and I couldn't be happier. I remember never fitting in anywhere and being a Burden on everyone else. Sor no, so I do what the world has always told me. Leave it the fuck alone I don't even want to exist anymore.

I have these thoughts as well but I always remember at the very least some of my family still loves and cares for me, even if it doesn’t seem so that way.

I have these thoughts as well but I always remember at the very least some of my family still loves and cares for me, even if it doesn’t seem so that way.
based man. u r lucky.

I was bullied since preschool. I hate the human race. I hate myself for being so retarded that I trusted people. Because I was raised by baby boomers and television. Making me think that people are trustworthy. And I was stabbed in the back so many times it's not even funny now. I self isolated and I couldn't be happier. I remember never fitting in anywhere and being a Burden on everyone else. Sor no, so I do what the world has always told me. Leave it the fuck alone I don't even want to exist anymore.
yes, everyone tends to idealize other human beings, I think that many people here idealize love/friend relationships, but there is nothing beyond the effect of the brain substances, it is an ephemeral stimulus

yes, everyone tends to idealize other human beings, I think that many people here idealize love/friend relationships, but there is nothing beyond the effect of the brain substances, it is an ephemeral stimulus
One of the benefits of me getting older is realizing that there is no value in other people. I realize through experience that I have no business socializing with others. I just have a economic determination to survive. Therefore, the only use people have for me is for me to benefit from them. As much as they are trying to benefit from me. This is what work is as well as services for myself. But in all reality, the human race is way overrated. We value ourselves way too much. We need to go extinct as a species. And all this pollution towards this beautiful planet will finally end.