Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was never normal and never will be, my entire life I am an unwilling outcast in this world.

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
Don't know what being a normie is like. I never fit in anywhere from the very start of my life till its end I will be an unwilling outcast in this world. Guess my brain wiring got fked as I was growing up and there is no fixing it now. Like, I went to school and I did what everyone else did but I never got invited to their little groups and circles, how comes? Then I got a job in a restaurant, I did everything everyone else did but I was never invited to the group chats, I was never part of anything. Then new people joined the work after me and they were in those clubs but how? I didn't see them do anything different than I did, then how do they do it? How do they get invited into those places?

When I tried approaching women 6 years ago it was just a disaster after disaster. So I stopped trying because what's the point I was just making myself feel like shit every time I got rejected, sometiems I didn't even get rejected I just got fucking cockroach treatment instead, with the looks on the face of those women, if only you could see it, they didn't even have to say anything. I never understood what that feels like truly until some gay faggot complemented me while I was standing in line in Mcdonalds to get my Mayo chicken, he said I got a nice coat and tried to start small talk with me, he looked gay at first It didn't click in my head but as he kept talking I had a surge of a most disgusting feeling in the world when interacting with him and wanted him gone ASAP.

That is when I understood what women feel when they interact with me. It was a one-in-a-lifetime experience that opened my eyes fully. It's not that I disliked this guy or whatever, Idgf about him he could be a cool guy even a friend, but that feeling... It was something else, like my DNA programming activating some protocol inside of my brain telling me to keep the fuck away from this faggot or he'll try to fuck me and that can't be because he's a disgusting beast.

Yeah anyway I sometiems watch a lot of random family blogs on youtube, very niche blogs with a couple thousand views at most. Random ones, I watch slavs, niggers, arabs, jews, all kinds of random family blogs I watch. They go out, do stuff, eat at restaurants, do small talk. It's so strange and sad to me this type of lives, It just makes me feel sad like I'm not human, like I don't know how to be a normie because I don't.

Being an outcast isn't cool, I don't even know what I'm doing I just waste my time, i have 0 idea what the fuck happened the last 9 years of my life I literally just rotted them away. And now I'm 29 and almost 30 years old virgin and it's just so over.

So yh I'm gonna try SEAmaxxing soon, quitting my job at the end of this year and got enough saved up to just fuck off to Philiphinnes for a year or so and chill there, at that point I might as well make vlogs or some gay ass shit for the memes and stuff idk, I kinda don't really wanna live anymore like this tbh, my life is utter garbage the only reason I wanna keep going is just to see what happens next in the world that's pretty much it.

I was thinking of just psychadelicmaxxing to the point where I just overwrite whatever the fuck I am now and roll the dice, but maybe that'll just fuck me up even more, who knows what it takes to keep us ticking. Anyway, that would be a cool cope but it still will not resolve the fact I am ugly as fuck so...

It's joeover

tumblr_payvflnklB1u93et0o1_540.gif

I'd rather be dead then cool - kurt cobain :feelzez:

Don't know what being a normie is like. I never fit in anywhere from the very start of my life till its end I will be an unwilling outcast in this world. Guess my brain wiring got fked as I was growing up and there is no fixing it now. Like, I went to school and I did what everyone else did but I never got invited to their little groups and circles, how comes? Then I got a job in a restaurant, I did everything everyone else did but I was never invited to the group chats, I was never part of anything. Then new people joined the work after me and they were in those clubs but how? I didn't see them do anything different than I did, then how do they do it? How do they get invited into those places?

When I tried approaching women 6 years ago it was just a disaster after disaster. So I stopped trying because what's the point I was just making myself feel like shit every time I got rejected, sometiems I didn't even get rejected I just got fucking cockroach treatment instead, with the looks on the face of those women, if only you could see it, they didn't even have to say anything. I never understood what that feels like truly until some gay faggot complemented me while I was standing in line in Mcdonalds to get my Mayo chicken, he said I got a nice coat and tried to start small talk with me, he looked gay at first It didn't click in my head but as he kept talking I had a surge of a most disgusting feeling in the world when interacting with him and wanted him gone ASAP.

That is when I understood what women feel when they interact with me. It was a one-in-a-lifetime experience that opened my eyes fully. It's not that I disliked this guy or whatever, Idgf about him he could be a cool guy even a friend, but that feeling... It was something else, like my DNA programming activating some protocol inside of my brain telling me to keep the fuck away from this faggot or he'll try to fuck me and that can't be because he's a disgusting beast.

Yeah anyway I sometiems watch a lot of random family blogs on youtube, very niche blogs with a couple thousand views at most. Random ones, I watch slavs, niggers, arabs, jews, all kinds of random family blogs I watch. They go out, do stuff, eat at restaurants, do small talk. It's so strange and sad to me this type of lives, It just makes me feel sad like I'm not human, like I don't know how to be a normie because I don't.

Being an outcast isn't cool, I don't even know what I'm doing I just waste my time, i have 0 idea what the fuck happened the last 9 years of my life I literally just rotted them away. And now I'm 29 and almost 30 years old virgin and it's just so over.

So yh I'm gonna try SEAmaxxing soon, quitting my job at the end of this year and got enough saved up to just fuck off to Philiphinnes for a year or so and chill there, at that point I might as well make vlogs or some gay ass shit for the memes and stuff idk, I kinda don't really wanna live anymore like this tbh, my life is utter garbage the only reason I wanna keep going is just to see what happens next in the world that's pretty much it.

I was thinking of just psychadelicmaxxing to the point where I just overwrite whatever the fuck I am now and roll the dice, but maybe that'll just fuck me up even more, who knows what it takes to keep us ticking. Anyway, that would be a cool cope but it still will not resolve the fact I am ugly as fuck so...

It's joeover

i also never understood it either. I saw new people making friends instantly and they would be spoken too and quickly they have friends to hang with but with me it was only just small talk and we never actually hung out or anything like that. We are just a bunch of nobodies We aren’t interesting to people No one cares about us We are meant to suffer alone

It's joeover

Brutal

i also never understood it either. I saw new people making friends instantly and they would be spoken too and quickly they have friends to hang with but with me it was only just small talk and we never actually hung out or anything like that. We are just a bunch of nobodies We aren’t interesting to people No one cares about us We are meant to suffer alone
Yes

But it seems boring to me, everyday i scroll through hundreds of IG normie stories and they all just go to places to eat, carpool karaoke lipsync to songs while going home. Everyday on repeat, how tf do they enjoy that? I'd go to a restaurant on my own and eat, but never this bs, I don't get it, I'd only go to eat for the pleasure of food which btw nowadays, you can just order at home.

Normie life is just not for me, guess that was predetermined too.

But it seems boring to me, everyday i scroll through hundreds of IG normie stories and they all just go to places to eat, carpool karaoke lipsync to songs while going home. Everyday on repeat, how tf do they enjoy that? I'd go to a restaurant on my own and eat, but never this bs, I don't get it, I'd only go to eat for the pleasure of food which btw nowadays, you can just order at home.

Normie life is just not for me, guess that was predetermined too.
They enjoy it because they have non defective brains arent brutally deppresed from living a shit life like all of us
If your brain isnt fucked and you are nt
you can actually enjoy life
Even the little things

Theres nothing here for people like us
Nothing at all

if ur financially capable try to settle and get a job in SEA. dont go back
It's my dream but it's is how to do that.

I don't have high requirements I can live on 800 dolla a month there EASY...

But idk how to get that online.

Brutal, I think I started to have depression when I was around 8 years old, I really was always weird and I felt like there was something different about me that didn't allow me to exist in the collective
Who understands this shit? I was just born like this and although I am part of a social species, I was born completely unable to socialize and having to suffer demanding attention from others like a baby

View: https://youtu.be/JnBWDIMMgQA?si=KJiPa8CcBpAZ5F4r

I had no friends in highschool, a few kids I would talk with occasionally but during breaks none of them would reach out to me and I wouldn’t leave my house for weeks. It would be a cycle of sleeping, going on my phone all day, sleeping, waking up and repeating. Everyday I would have to endure seeing everyone from my school going out on a daily basis, driving around with chads, going to parties, all while I would rot in bed watching their stories from a screen. I went to the gym occasionally but I rarely left my house since I was rarely invited to anything. I feel so ripped off by the universe because I’m forced to watch stacys and chads get the most out of their teenaged years and live their best lives going out everyday and getting drunk while I sat at home rotting in bed. I thought that atleast academics would be where I beat them (majoring in stem) but then I find out that those same chads and stacys who fucked around the entire time in highschool, getting drunk and partying every night ended up in the same programs as me and makes me want to kill myself.

I don't get it either. I thought I was a normal person doing normal things but nothing ever worked out. The worst part is when they talk about the group chat, some event, or whatever and you're totally unaware.
The most brutal realization of my life is when I entering a deep depression and stopped talking to everyone. Nobody tried to contact me. I could've died months ago and some of these people still wouldn't know. I'm truly alone.

I don't get it either. I thought I was a normal person doing normal things but nothing ever worked out. The worst part is when they talk about the group chat, some event, or whatever and you're totally unaware.
The most brutal realization of my life is when I entering a deep depression and stopped talking to everyone. Nobody tried to contact me. I could've died months ago and some of these people still wouldn't know. I'm truly alone.
;/