Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was molested by males when i was really young and traumatized by girls in preschool that tried to rape me and show their vagina

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
I have no personality now since im brain damaged and traumatized from molestation and being taken advantage of by girls at preschool. I was meant to be a pretty boy but now i am a balding late 20s nerd with glasses. I will have my revenge on this bastardization of reality!

Ok, idk about pretty boy, but i look back at pics of me in Highschool and im like wtf, i wasnt even ugly back then i look alright. This gay kike society took EVERYTHING fro me

you should look up those who wronged you and take revenge
One of the boys that messed with me (he is a gay faggot) nearly got shot by a homeless person some years back. This universe had second thoughts on his punishment and spared him! No no no he deserved punishment :feelsree:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back