Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I should be allowed to fuck girls in their late teens as a man his early 20s

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Potential rapist
★★★★★
Maybe tldr idc but these are just my thoughts

As someone who has no experience in having sex with foids and dating and because of my families restrictive religion (sex without marriage is fornication) ,I deserve a foid in her teens that has never experienced sex yet. If I was to try and fuck some whore around my age she would've already have taken 300 dicks and we wouldn't be able to please each other because she would be expecting a man who already has experience in this shit. If I had a virgin teen girl she would be completely new to experiencing a sex life as I am. Once a female has had sex with another man her psyche is damaged this is why men back then killed their daughters for having sex out of wedlock. Watch this renegade 1 video from the 12:31 timestamp to get a clearer explanation in what I mean.

View: https://youtu.be/LT6UTnTU_pw

In conclusion as a man in the west that has never gotten laid you should never settle for a whore that has already been inseminated by another man. And with the rise of hypergamy the only way we can achieve in maybe finding a virgin foid is by going for as young as 15 years old, just because America has age cuck laws doesn't mean everywhere does. No I'm not a pedophile. Im in no way attracted to kids or toddlers and I think pedos should be lynched. The female becomes fertile at age 15 and she will produce the best possible genetics at that age. Men under the age of 25 should be able to be with teenage foids. The male brain finishes developing and maturing in the mid to late 20s. And a woman's peak reproductive years are in the late teens early 20s.

You can everywhere. Late teens is 18-19. Most places have AoC at 16.

You will carry that same mindset into your 30s if you aren't ascended by then, real talk. I'm in my early 30s, I'd def smash a 18-early 20s lady. Options are dire for pure untainted women the older you get.

I agreed with you until "as a man in his early 20s."
You can everywhere. Late teens is 18-19. Most places have AoC at 16.
Not in practice. The parents will throw tantrums and accuse you of rape. Society sucks.
12 is too young 14 or 15 is the perfect age only if your a man under 25 years old that shouldn't be illegal
Cuck. Should it be legal to run people over with your car if you're young enough too? Legal is legal and illegal is illegal, no agefaggotry.
I am, where it’s legal.
It's illegal everywhere if you're a US citizen.

No ass no tits, 16 is the absolute bare minimum
Absolute cope. I guarantee you I could find plenty of 14 year olds that you’d be attracted to.

You’re just an agecuck tbh.

12 is too young 14 or 15 is the perfect age only if your a man under 25 years old that shouldn't be illegal
No any age should be legal for 14+ heck maybe even 12+

Nigga what cope, we cant get to fuck 1 of them let alone young pretty one
12 year olds are pretty, and I can guarantee you’d be attracted to below 16.

Maybe tldr idc but these are just my thoughts

As someone who has no experience in having sex with foids and dating and because of my families restrictive religion (sex without marriage is fornication) ,I deserve a foid in her teens that has never experienced sex yet. If I was to try and fuck some whore around my age she would've already have taken 300 dicks and we wouldn't be able to please each other because she would be expecting a man who already has experience in this shit. If I had a virgin teen girl she would be completely new to experiencing a sex life as I am. Once a female has had sex with another man her psyche is damaged this is why men back then killed their daughters for having sex out of wedlock. Watch this renegade 1 video from the 12:31 timestamp to get a clearer explanation in what I mean.

View: https://youtu.be/LT6UTnTU_pw

In conclusion as a man in the west that has never gotten laid you should never settle for a whore that has already been inseminated by another man. And with the rise of hypergamy the only way we can achieve in maybe finding a virgin foid is by going for as young as 15 years old, just because America has age cuck laws doesn't mean everywhere does. No I'm not a pedophile. Im in no way attracted to kids or toddlers and I think pedos should be lynched. The female becomes fertile at age 15 and she will produce the best possible genetics at that age. Men under the age of 25 should be able to be with teenage foids. The male brain finishes developing and maturing in the mid to late 20s. And a woman's peak reproductive years are in the late teens early 20s.

Chads do

High IQ title but unfortunately humans are cucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back