Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was meant to start my first day at work today, but i passed out from drinking and didn't go.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I got a job and was meant to go there at 6 AM today. I meant to go but i was drinking till 3 AM and passed out. I woke up at 8 and didn't bother going. The bitch that hired me called me, but i blocked her number. I went to the store bought 12 beers and i already downed one. My alcoholism is getting a bit out of control, but i don't even care tbh. I just want to drink and rot in fron of a screen. However once my my money runs out and the withdrawal kicks in, my suicide will be imminent

Based, why even to bother.

true. i worked everyday for a year and i have nothing to show for it , other than alocholism
I mean I have around $700 disposable income each month so I just buy games and pc things and saving up

I've been here. I thought my life couldn't get any worse. It did.

Brutal, seek help for your alcoholism is my advice! It will make your life even more miserable long-term, and death by alcohol is painful. I used to drink 1-2 vodka bottles everyday, but been sober for 3 months, and I’m feeling much better now than I used to.

Brutal, seek help for your alcoholism is my advice! It will make your life even more miserable long-term, and death by alcohol is painful.
I can't. I'd be mocked in rehab cause of my old age.

There are a lot of old folks in rehab
yeah i meant young. rehab is filled with old people. they will laugh and mock me saying im not rally an alcoholic. i cant fit in anywhere, even amongst other alcoholics jfl.

find another job,how is the pay

absolutely fuckin based FUCK THE WORK ETHIC

minimal pay, i guess i have to find something else but i dont awnt right now, maybe when i sober up
cant you just go on polish NEETBUCKS or dont u have that over there? :feelscomfy:

Is there anything we can do to help?

Really try to stop man..

Is there anything we can do to help?

Really try to stop man..
not really, but thanks anyway. some people are just doomed. that's all this is. if i wa sober i'd still be miserable and alone, so i may as well be an alcoholic.

not really, but thanks anyway. some people are just doomed. that's all this is. if i wa sober i'd still be miserable and alone, so i may as well be an alcoholic.
Thing is, I want to buy my own alcohol. But not to get fully drunk. Just to have something to drink every once in a while. I just don’t have the money for it.

If this real this Is the most high t shit move ever . Respect

based

and based for drinking , its a good cope tbh

Not really that high T. I 'm just an alcoholic is all. Plus i really didn't want to work there. I need the money but the job was shit.

I got a job and was meant to go there at 6 AM today. I meant to go but i was drinking till 3 AM and passed out. I woke up at 8 and didn't bother going. The bitch that hired me called me, but i blocked her number. I went to the store bought 12 beers and i already downed one. My alcoholism is getting a bit out of control, but i don't even care tbh. I just want to drink and rot in fron of a screen. However once my my money runs out and the withdrawal kicks in, my suicide will be imminent
Alpha male move.

Based. Abundance mindset. :feelskek:
no neetbux here are only for people with kids. there is no neetbux fo lonely males.
Nothing for those that deserve it most.

Wish I had joined the labor union at work though. I could quit right now and get 70% of my pay for like 7 months or something if I had. FUCK. Getting welfare would come with conditions since I'm under 25.

Last edited:
Brutal

That's why I'm against incels falling into copings that addict them.
Alcohol Lowers Your Testosterone Levels:feelsokman:

Last edited:
Not really that high T. I 'm just an alcoholic is all. Plus i really didn't want to work there. I need the money but the job was shit.
Bro u Life mog me ive probably would ended going that shitty job fuck i need to become More badass

Hey. Just saying, please quit drinking

No matter how bad you think your life is I gauarantee it actually can get worse, quite a lot worse.

It's time to wake up and go cold turkey.

No matter how bad you think your life is I gauarantee it actually can get worse, quite a lot worse.

It's time to wake up and go cold turkey.
Yeah i know read my sig. Cold turkey would kill me. I'm drinking right now actually and it's not that bad.