Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i was making a thread about being sexually assualted

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
how sick are the users on this site to call me a faggot and gay for venting about my life problems. u guys show no mercy to incels ur kind and yet continue to bash other people whats the difference between u and them u are bascially doing the same thing. @Pixycel thanks for being on my side and listetning to me not like these edgy troll fags.

these guys are no doubt fakcel normie trash only here to spit on us and kick us down, making fun of somone who's been sexually abused, lowlife scum
yeah some users here made fun of me when i made a thread aboout it they thouoght i was joking but i was being serious

I wish you get sexually assaulted by a hot foid :feelsaww:

how sick are the users on this site to call me a faggot and gay for venting about my life problems. u guys show no mercy to incels ur kind and yet continue to bash other people whats the difference between u and them u are bascially doing the same thing. @Pixycel thanks for being on my side and listetning to me not like these edgy troll fags.
Pray to Sanctificatus, he will protect you.

sorry ya like got taken advantage off but some would like that to happen to them if it’s the average girl doing it. Like him
I wish you get sexually assaulted by a hot foid :feelsaww:

sorry ya like got taken advantage off but some would like that to happen to them if it’s the average girl doing it. Like him
wtf does that even mean

Yeah I'm sorry that that happened. Sorry that you got assaulted, u didn't deserve it.

wtf does that even mean
Some users want 2 be sexually assaulted by a female and

I’m sorry you assaulted by anyone

That’s what it means

@[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/29/29526.jpg?1658018781 [/UWSL]@Pixycel thanks for being on my side and listetning to me not like these edgy troll fags.
No problem bro.

Some users want 2 be sexually assaulted by a female and

I’m sorry you assaulted by a guy

That’s what it means
i mean cmon man i wont let a female assualt me

yeah he was 19 i was 16 plus he threatned to beat me or kill me
yeah he was 19
I could understand, if all those trolls were humiliating you if you were assaulted by a femoid. But in this case, that's just terrible. I'm sorry, that such shit happened to you.
And don't ay attention to all those edgy basement dwellers. Their opinions means nothing.

I could understand, if all those trolls were humiliating you if you were assaulted by a femoid. But in this case, that's just terrible. I'm sorry, that such shit happened to you.
And don't ay attention to all those edgy basement dwellers. Their opinions means nothing.
thanks man but yeah as u said they are trolls

I apologize for what I said.

Sorry to hear man, maybe you can find this person and get revenge :feelsdevil:

i’m seriously sorry for retards here fucking with you

and i’m sorry for those things to have happened to u. u are a kind fellowcel and seem like a decent poster

don’t take the negativity on this site seriously, everyone here tries to fw u

Shouldn't have posted the gay thread on the forum then bro. It's not even incel related. Post shit like that on reddit, lol

i’m seriously sorry for retards here fucking with you

and i’m sorry for those things to have happened to u. u are a kind fellowcel and seem like a decent poster

don’t take the negativity on this site seriously, everyone here tries to fw u
Yeah thanks man people here are edgy and toxic