Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was looking boxers on BoxRec and i discovered a JAPANESE BLACK!!

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-

Life of this guy should have been trully hell. Japanese people is ultra racist against blacks... good for him that he become a good boxer.

there are a few

like sani brown who was in the rio olympics a few years ago

height5′ 8″ / 173cm

Mogs my height

Mixing with Asian never produces good results.

BBC in Japan? He slays

Please don't mix asian with niggers.
Just no.

In middle school there was a black + East Asian guy in my school. He lost the genetic lottery hard, he had all the disadvantageous facial traits of both races, curly hair and his skin was fairly dark.

He was very nice and was brutally bullied despite being a Taekwondo black belt, kek.

In middle school there was a black + East Asian guy in my school. He lost the genetic lottery hard, he had all the disadvantageous facial traits of both races, curly hair and his skin was fairly dark.

He was very nice and was brutally bullied despite being a Taekwondo black belt, kek.
Fuck dude he got recessed chin of blacks and recessed maxilla of most asians. Ldar genetics.

There’s a tennis player who is half black and Asian, Osaka. Looks horrible and inherited the Asian personality but it’s a female so life on easy mode.

I actually think some Asian dudes are gl no homo tbh (high cheek bones), some 'black' models seem to have some Asian in them too like Tyson Beckford (Chinese-Jamaican mother according to wiki)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back