Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I was lifemogged by a fat Mexican guy in a parking lot

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I saw a fatass Mexican guy sitting next to his girlfriend who works at Burger King on the hood of their car. They were enjoying the nice, sunny day. I walked by them and I said to myself, "life is unfair, I fucking hate the world, god, please destroy the world with a meteor already"

This happened after I witnessed a male employee and female employee kissing in the ice cream shop that I visited. Im so fucking jealous of all those couples my age that experience love, sex, and Intimacy. I wish I had the ability to take it away from them

No mexican gf for you inkwel

He probably was tall and thin, and owned his own house and car. I hope he gets cancer, lucky spick fag

He probably was tall and thin, and owned his own house and car. I hope he gets cancer, lucky spick fag
No, he is around 40-50 and is overweight

I saw a fatass Mexican guy sitting next to his girlfriend who works at Burger King on the hood of their car. They were enjoying the nice, sunny day. I walked by them and I said to myself, "life is unfair, I fucking hate the world, god, please destroy the world with a meteor already"

This happened after I witnessed a male employee and female employee kissing in the ice cream shop that I visited. Im so fucking jealous of all those couples my age that experience love, sex, and Intimacy. I wish I had the ability to take it away from them
This is such a common fucking sight for me and mongoloids on here will still blabber on about "jbw". I get lifemogged like this frequently and I fucking hate it, I put in more effort than these fucks yet they have it far easier, but no incels get blamed. They will all tell us to keep good hygeine, get a job, stay in shape, go outside, be kind to people, you can do all of these and the only difference between you and a NEETcel is that you'd have wasted an absured amount of effort . Yet some spic gets a gf because he got lucky.

This is such a common fucking sight for me and mongoloids on here will still blabber on about "jbw". I get lifemogged like this frequently and I fucking hate it, I put in more effort than these fucks yet they have it far easier, but no incels get blamed. They will all tell us to keep good hygeine, get a job, stay in shape, go outside, be kind to people, you can do all of these and the only difference between you and a NEETcel is that you'd have wasted an absured amount of effort . Yet some spic gets a gf because he got lucky.
Being a introverted Neurodivergent is a death sentence

Screams betabux/cuck to me, you aint losing out on much.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back