Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was kicked out of class and told I was ruining everyone’s fun at 11 years old because I thought gangnam style was inappropriate

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
I got kicked out of class by a Foid teacher when I was 11 because I said that gangnam style had an inappropriate scene showing a lady’s backside whilst “ay sexy lady” is being said. I tried to persuade my classmates and teacher that it’s inappropriate and especially as I was a religious Muslim but they all thought I was a party pooper and ruining everyone’s fun. I even tried persuading a hijabi Foid who thought it was normal. (THAT SAME FOID THEN WENT ON TO NOT WEAR HIJAB ANYMORE AND ALSO WEAR A RAINBOW FLAG ON HER BAG). I then went on to be mistreated by this foid teacher and she always targeted me. (SHE TOLD MY DAD I WASNT ALLOWED TO GO TO FOOTBALL CLUB EITHER WHICH WASNT EVEN PART OF THE SCHOOL) JUST REMEMBERING THIS MAKES ME FUCKING RAGE

Based sandnigger

Tell them to kill themselves

yo... wtf, literally the same thing happened to me

If I find that whore foid teacher now I don’t think I will be able to hold back. Genuinely I question myself all the time. Like they have no sympathy for me EVER EVEN WHEN I WAS A KID. WHY SHOULD I HAVE EMPATHY FOR THEM.

low status males have the incredible ability to make women change views they've held for years and adopt completely contrary ideas.

low status males have the incredible ability to make women change views they've held for years and adopt completely contrary ideas.
FUCKKKKWUENEUEHE I WANNA DIE FUCKIDKKKKJ

I got kicked out of class by a Foid teacher when I was 11 because I said that gangnam style had an inappropriate scene showing a lady’s backside whilst “ay sexy lady” is being said. I tried to persuade my classmates and teacher that it’s inappropriate and especially as I was a religious Muslim but they all thought I was a party pooper and ruining everyone’s fun. I even tried persuading a hijabi Foid who thought it was normal. (THAT SAME FOID THEN WENT ON TO NOT WEAR HIJAB ANYMORE AND ALSO WEAR A RAINBOW FLAG ON HER BAG). I then went on to be mistreated by this foid teacher and she always targeted me. (SHE TOLD MY DAD I WASNT ALLOWED TO GO TO FOOTBALL CLUB EITHER WHICH WASNT EVEN PART OF THE SCHOOL) JUST REMEMBERING THIS MAKES ME FUCKING RAGE
Based for ruining the normies fun I love it when normies are tormented

This shit is funny but it shows you how normies think and they are all the same

Bismillah, you have failed Allah that day. The kafir has shown his superiority over you. Iblis laughs at your failure and the jinni rise from the sands to tempt the seed of man once more unchallenged.

Bismillah, you have failed Allah that day. The kafir has shown his superiority over you. Iblis laughs at your failure and the jinni rise from the sands to tempt the seed of man once more unchallenged.
:reeeeee:

oppa ganga style

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back