Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was just ranting about foids in my head on a walk today, and then this bitch in a car signals me to walk forward when her car is blocking the way.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
My peers keep wanting me to think more positively about foids, but I keep finding reasons to hate them like today. It seemed like she was complete unaware that I can't walk through solid objects because she lives in just exist mode.

Most drivers who are foids will act extremely irrational and/or entitled, especially if they see you are a subhuman and also a pedestrian. :feelsUgh:

Most drivers who are foids will act extremely irrational and/or entitled, especially if they see you are a subhuman and also a pedestrian. :feelsUgh:
watching alot of dashcam videos I have deduced that the worst drivers on the road are black women.

watching alot of dashcam videos I have deduced that the worst drivers on the road are black women.
Do you have a lot of them over in Germany? :feelswhere:

Do you have a lot of them over in Germany? :feelswhere:
no. dashcam videos from germany are insanely boring, so I don't watch them. I watch vids from the US or china mainly

no. dashcam videos from germany are insanely boring, so I don't watch them. I watch vids from the US or china mainly
I meant black foids. :feelsjuice:

Every single time I didn’t like someone’s driving it was always a foid or boomer

yes, I know. my answer was no
Sucks to be you
We have some in America :feelsohh:
20220929 132438
472e3fc9980023f5133651934e07d4557318273b67738bb9886554c02d072052 1 min
093 1000
17752321 018 3cbd
Cumshot tum 1427
5228d2b593
2c231264db

They probably think they are owed the road.

Me, personally, would have torn her out the car gta style and stomped on the whore!

Me, personally, would have torn her out the car gta style and stomped on the whore!
No you wouldn't :feelskek: if you were that based you'd be in jail by now.

I once thought of whacking this one basic looking white bitch with my stick the other day, but I didn't because there were no simps around her for me to kill (in video game)

im a minor so i dont think i can be charged with assault unless what i did to my victim was really bad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back