Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was just informed that I will be jpining some retarded church service on saturday for 4 hours straight

thisissparta420

thisissparta420

Self-banned
-
This shit annoys me I swear.

My mum is gonna force me to go, she will guilt trip me and my dad might be violent with me if I don't go.
Go but escape once you get there, wait by yourself for the entire time and rejoin just before it's time to leave

My mum is gonna force me to go, she will guilt trip me and my dad might be violent with me if I don't go.
Tell her that going to chruch is just like believing in Santa, but for adults.

And if that doesn't work, tell her that the virgin Mary wasn't a virgin, everyone knows she had sex with a Roman soldier and just didn't want to admit it, and her lie got blown out of proportion.

Lmao reminds me of this comment on a video about Discord grooming:

Bizarrely off-the-wall YT comment

start faking an illness

shit on your mom's face

I can't get over his PFP it's just so innocent, I can't take the guy seriously because of it
Kitten halo effect

If you have a cute kitty pfp, you could literally just shoot someone in broad daylight and everyone will think you're innocent

I swear, I read this as, "I will be Xi Jinping."