Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I was just born at the wrong time.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
Yeah, just keep telling yourself that.
It wouldn't matter if I was born during the golden era pre Feminism or the shitty era post Feminism.
My BlackPilled Incel status transcends era.
Even if I grew up during the late 90s, the 2000s and the very early 2010s which I consider to have been the greatest years for young ascension, it still wouldn't matter because like I said, my status transcends eras.

You wouldn't be one in Nazi Germany.

No golden era for your face.

It would still be easier, in some cases way fucking easier.

I don't wish I was born during the WW2 that's insanity I wish I was born 40 years earlier or later from now because life indeed seemed simpler and better there was pretty much no way that you could not get a gf. As for the future you probably won't even have the need to seek for females I assume that most children would be born in something like a laboratory. This current era is truly the worst one for incels I just wish people stopped being so influenced by the social media.

This. If you weren't a mogger, you would be a rotting wageslave

Nazi germany = aryan chad only
To be fair, white incels would certainly be preferred than any ethnic.

Yeah, just keep telling yourself that.
It wouldn't matter if I was born during the golden era pre Feminism or the shitty era post Feminism.
My BlackPilled Incel status transcends era.
Even if I grew up during the late 90s, the 2000s and the very early 2010s which I consider to have been the greatest years for young ascension, it still wouldn't matter because like I said, my status transcends eras.
Just be a Mongolian warrior in 1020 and pillagemaxx

This. If you weren't a mogger, you would be a rotting wageslave

Nazi germany = aryan chad only
Yeah I always think users praising Nazi here is only playing a meme to irritate liberals

Nazi is not a party for incels.
They dont offer free blonde foids to incels.
Incel would still be incel in 1930s germany

And the worst thing is SEAmaxxing, EEmaxxing and Geomaxxing would also be banned in Nazi germany because they dont want interracial marriage

Dont forget Nazi hate slavs as well

Yeah I always think users praising Nazi here is only playing a meme to irritate liberals

Nazi is not a party for incels.
They dont offer free blonde foids to incels.
Incel would still be incel in 1930s germany
False go do more research also most Nazis weren’t good looking. (Not a NatSoc btw)

And the worst thing is SEAmaxxing, EEmaxxing and Geomaxxing would also be banned in Nazi germany because they dont want interracial marriage

Dont forget Nazi hate slavs as well
ce mai faci are you from romania how is life there

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back