Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was interrogated by jungle police

LifeIsBrootal

LifeIsBrootal

Recruit
★★★
I finally made it to the deep jungle. The real jungle I mean, several hours of jungle road outside of the city, where no foreigner typically goes.
As I was walking the muddy streets to explore, many kids started following me, they seemed very curious.
I ended up buying them some ice cream at a store. That's when jungle police stopped me and asked if they were my kids.
JFL, I don't have any kids I am a .IS member :feelskek:
Anyway, they did not seem happy at all and ended up doing an identity check on me, I did not understand what they were talking but after what seemed an eternity they let me go.
I am not completely mad at them, I really look like Nathan Larson, so if I was a cop I would have done the same thing.
Any way, good that I am not in let's say the US, where I would be sitting in jail right now on multiple counts of child abduction and facing 120 years.

did this all happen in a video game?

I finally made it to the deep jungle. The real jungle I mean, several hours of jungle road outside of the city, where no foreigner typically goes.
As I was walking the muddy streets to explore, many kids started following me, they seemed very curious.
I ended up buying them some ice cream at a store. That's when jungle police stopped me and asked if they were my kids.
Anyway, they did not seem happy at all and ended up doing an identity check on me, I did not understand what they were talking but after what seemed an eternity they let me go.
I am not completely mad at them, I really look like Nathan Larson, so if I was a cop I would have done the same thing.
Any way, good that I am not in let's say the US, where I would be sitting in jail right now on multiple counts of child abduction and facing 120 years.
cool :feelsLSD:

I'm not sure what you're saying here

You should have asked one of them if he has a pretty sister

You should have asked one of them if he has a pretty sister
lolol

ur lucky they didnt lynch you for blatantly trying to steal some of their jungle pussy

who wouldve ever known u disappeared?

@Lolimancer thoughts about jungle