Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I was horny at high school all the time

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
i remember when i was in high school, and the girls in my class wearing their slutty uniforms.
I remember the teachers reprimanding them for cutting their skirts (to make them shorter and show their legs) fucking whores looking for attention all the time.
i was horny all the time watching their legs and asses. i remember some of my classamates touching their legs and asses while the bitches laugh and i was drawing shit in my notebooks because i have no one to talk to.:fuk::fuk:

El-62A5XEAggJnA.jpg
Dm0kGKEUcAAyzmQ.jpg

I used to come home to jerk off thinking about them, fuck i love them even today :fuk::fuk: , i wish i could back in time and pay them for sex :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Me too, but don't wish to go back in time. I feel like it would be the same actually, if i didn't do it. I had a reason, there's no magic potion to make you NT. Also i feel like only some guys can pull it off.

Sadly or luckily, uniforms here require pants instead of skirts

The females denied us having our basic needs met. That’s why they deserve to be hated

And how were your grades? :feelswhere:

Chadriguez only

I used to come home to jerk off thinking about them, fuck i love them even today :fuk::fuk: , i wish i could back in time and pay them for sex :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Same. All the girls in my highschool were hot to me at the time

I fapped over a yearbook picture of my crush. God I wish the partial suspension hanging worked.

i remember when i was in high school, and the girls in my class wearing their slutty uniforms.
I remember the teachers reprimanding them for cutting their skirts (to make them shorter and show their legs) fucking whores looking for attention all the time.
i was horny all the time watching their legs and asses. i remember some of my classamates touching their legs and asses while the bitches laugh and i was drawing shit in my notebooks because i have no one to talk to.:fuk::fuk:

El-62A5XEAggJnA.jpg
Dm0kGKEUcAAyzmQ.jpg

Same. That’s how it was for me too.

I don't even need to look at girls, I remember that I was hard because I just thinked of girls

Oh yes those were the days :ahegao: