Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i was gonna ask out a foid from work

I

IncelHeII

I looked up her facebook to see if she was single and she had this rant about BLM and how we don't know what shit is cause of our privilege, immediately lost all desire to ask her out ( would still fuck tbh) but this foid pissed me off :lul: pretty white women are the most privileged in soyciety and she's saying white men are(she didn't specify who is but I'm suspecting):feelsgah: bitch my short ugly ass has to work for everything and it still doesn't work out, how are foids such brainlets. This is the fucking shittest time to live every foid is a man hating communist feminist that fights their own nature and gets dominated by some faggot Chad all the while telling us we have bad personalities

They literally have less brain matter. The whole of society is pretending that foids are equal in cognition. Once you accept this truth, other things about them begin to make more sense.

toilets are perpetually portraying themselves as victims because they can control a man through his emotions and making him think he has a chance to be a hero and get to fuck her.

They literally have less brain matter. The whole of society is pretending that foids are equal in cognition. Once you accept this truth, other things about them begin to make more sense.
:feelsjuice::yes:

"All you do is hit"

240724925_2555771141234149_2635427107000330296_n.jpg

toilets are perpetually portraying themselves as victims because they can control a man through his emotions and making him think he has a chance to be a hero and get to fuck her.
I don't think it's that they are retarded or have no brain, that's a cope. I think they genuinely don't consider men that don't fit the stereotype of a manly man to even matter. Like if you aren't a tall dude thats super successful you may as well not be a fucking person:feelskek: I see it all the time these foids with no success in life get scooped up by a guy that mogs the fuck out of them in life, but its muh personality and muh confidence:dafuckfeels:

Safe to assume every foid is like this beforehand

Do it anyways. She might be the time of your life.

Which is easier
to take responsibility for your problems or to blame someone else and wait for help?
the difference being that for women the help always comes
they don't ever have to change themselves to fit a society that's built around them and fulfills their needs