Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I was going to stop visiting this site until I got scared of turning into a simp.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
The other day, I made a post here where I tried to see if I posted a pic of myself, would you boyos think I was a fakecel. It didn't go as I'd hoped and had the biggest dump of suifuel since 2016 as I ended my time in school.
The simping part comes with this qt 3.14 blonde girl that works at my local Dunkin' Donuts. I got angry at myself when my mom pointed out that when that girl gives us our orders (I've been treating my mom to Dunkin' drinks.), she can practically see the "stars in my eyes" while talking to said blondie. She even calls her a "Cute sweet thing".

all i see is grey

i feel that
I was just talking about my frustration with a coworker today, and they said the usual "There's plenty of fish in the sea." I told him that doesn't mean anything if all the fish keep swimming away from me.

what was his reply?
He just laughed it off. I also told him that there's this other foid that is a friend of my youngest sister who recently graduated that likes to say she's "here to torture me". I think "Yeah, she does torture me; just not for the reasons she claims." That reason is actually the fact that she has a boyfriend that isn't me.:feelshaha:

Do not post a picture of yourself here. There are feds.

Attachments

• w5upxjyvx0k21.jpg
    w5upxjyvx0k21.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 7
I was just talking about my frustration with a coworker today, and they said the usual "There's plenty of fish in the sea." I told him that doesn't mean anything if all the fish keep swimming away from me.
Whatever you say chum...

chum - bait consisting of chopped fish and fish oils that are dumped overboard to attract fish
bait, decoy, lure - something used to lure fish or other animals into danger so they can be trapped or killed