Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was going to post a video of this woman with no arms and one deformed leg as an example that SOME women out there are inspiring, awesome...

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
No lie! I was going to post a video of this woman with no arms and one deformed leg as an example that SOME women out there are inspiring, awesome, deserve empathy. But I just found out she has a boyfriend. The honkpill doesn't stop for a SECOND.

bvsec1r3hf131.png

yt/tishaUnArmed

Wy are you surprised? Men would screw a corpse if they could.

No lie! I was going to post a video of this woman with no arms and one deformed leg as an example that SOME women out there are inspiring, awesome, deserve empathy. But I just found out she has a boyfriend. The honkpill doesn't stop for a SECOND.

bvsec1r3hf131.png

yt/tishaUnArmed
FACE you on the whiskey tonight? Every foid has a boyfriend. Even if you are a 4/10 transgender with no legs:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...n-half-body-wonderful-sex-life-boyfriend.html

Just fornicate with a legless transgender foid theory.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

If this woman can have a partner (a woman admittedly but still...), anyone can pretty much.

Forget about her arms and legs, you see that fivehead!

Absolutely nothing can stop the juggernaut [female SMV]

She seems like a handsome person.

Look at that, she's dating up, he has 3 limbs lol. Tbh I thought he'd have all of 'em though.

Her SMV is about 100000000000000000000x mine

If you have two X chromosomes, you cannot be incel

If this woman can have a partner (a woman admittedly but still...), anyone can pretty much.

damn that's bad like not even good bad like sid vicious it's just downright scary bad.

It's like fucking a potato sack.

Most men have no standards at all. Motherfuckers are willing to fuck anything that moves.. Jesus Christ!

Women can’t be deformed if they have all 3 holes

Mr. Potato-head-maxxing

Juggernaut law in action here, water is wet honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back