Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was going to masturbate then I just stopped

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★★
I can feel the intense reactions going on in my brain right now. How can it be possible that so much sub-humans are able to fuck decent pussy all the time. They aren’t even just fucking it they are video taping it at the same time. The stacies aren’t even hiding their faces. They literally get creampied by those sub-human. Call me fed as much as you want, I will fucking do anything necessary to bring evil upon those. And I put democracy and its supporters at the highest level of guilt. You did this to me, you’re doing this to me. And I promise I will show you exactly the same amount of mercy you’ve shown to me. They think hate speech is bad? I wonder what would be their reaction when they witness the hate crimes beyond human imagination. MAKE WOMEN PROPERTY AGAIN, I WILL SACRIFICE WITH IMMENSE JOY IF IT MEANS EVERY FOID ON EARTH WILL BECOME OBJECTS.

Last edited:
What kind of subhumans fuck Stacies?

yea good now just stop masturbating completely so that god won't send you to hell

they are less than human tho

dogs are also moggers it does not make them human beings

We can talk about the inferiority of black people in many aspects, but falling into that fanaticism that black people are not human is simple fantasy.

They should return to their countries, without a doubt.

Powerpuff Girls Gif - IceGif

Cook me up a bad bitch to love me professor Utonium

One word: Money.
Hell yeah. I am loyal to money.

I saw a news story awhile back that the FBI is offering $5 MILLION for Ruja Ignatova (technically a white-collar criminal). Even if she was my wife, I'd call the FBI as soon as I was done fucking her. (She is pretty fuckable).