Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was going through some old threads and realised nearly everybody got banned

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
Nearly every user was banned. What is this? Is everybody bound to get banned someday or another?

Barely three users were not banned out of all of the users from the old threads I saw.

The Ban Hammer is coming buddy Boyo!

I think the mods low key hate Incels :feelstrash:

Nearly every user was banned. What is this? Is everybody bound to get banned someday or another?

Barely three users were not banned out of all of the users from the old threads I saw.
I'm still here from the day it opened, though there are very of us 2017cel's left.

The fact that the majority of people are blue pilled somewhat and after thousands of posts you are going to break the rules at some point its pretty hard not to get banend ngl. But it keeps this forum the best place on the internet :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

The Ban Hammer is coming buddy Boyo!

I think the mods low key hate Incels :feelstrash:
An Incels.co mod browsing the website, looking for his next victim
Chadsco

I'm still here from the day it opened, though there are very of us 2017cel's left.
I wonder what's the origin story of this website :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

This has been the case for a while,I miss a lot of the top users,most of my friends are banned

old threads are graveyards boyo, its rly sad tbh

I count at least 20 banned users in a old thread last day

Brutal modpill roflmfao
It's a matter of time till u get banned OP, our days are counted
28535002 79BF 475A 8375 6008C9007381

Yes, every day one user is banned randomly. The more you are on this site the bigger the chance of getting banned.

We graveyard maxxing boyos. That being said, it is somewhat easy to rack up warnings on here, especially for necroposting.

This legit makes me anxious :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Over for bancels

The fact that the majority of people are blue pilled somewhat and after thousands of posts you are going to break the rules at some point its pretty hard not to get banend ngl. But it keeps this forum the best place on the internet :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

Its only a matter of time

Only the strong survive..

They can't control their autism, or It's Ryo banning BBCpillers