Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was gaslight and manipulated my whole life

• Thread starter gymcel foreveralone
  • Start date
G

gymcel foreveralone

Self-banned
-
All my life my parents feed me lies about height didn’t matter, looks didn’t matter, etc. I was projected to only reach 5’8” when I was 15 and they didn’t put me on HGH. They didn’t introduce to me to skincare, grooming, I had to discover this shit on my own. They tried to tell me that grooming my eyebrows was gay; even tho Indian men are smelly dogs with disgusting unibrows.

keep in mind they met through arranged marriage, which basically makes me genetic trash. I fucking hate Indian parents so much. Worthless gaslighting manipulating faggots.

my parents always tried to told me that education(betabuxx ) was the easiet way to get a wife but i can't do this shit like my father
i am just too deformed to do such a thing

I FUCKING DELUDED MYSELF INTO THINKING I COULD GET A WHITE GIRL WHEN I WAS 16, AFTER MY BRUTAL 1 YEAR DESCENSION DURING LOCKDOWN, NO ONE TOLD ME TO GET HAIRCUTS, GROOM, OR STARY MEWING, NOW AT 20 ITS FUCKING OVER I WILL AWLAYS DIE CELEBATE I JIST WISH I COULD GO BACK AND TIME AND TELL MY FAGGOT LOCKDOWN VERSION OF MYSELF TO NOT BECOME A FAT PIECE OF SHIT AND JUST GET INVISALIGN AND START MEWING ITS OVER

How were they supposed to get HGH if you were going to grow to 5'8? Mogs me, but you're right on the rest; ethnic parents literally don't give 2 fucks about that, it's all about moneymaxxing and betabuxxing later on in your life. They can never understand the plight of a currycel. Their own lives were spent in their own ethnically homogenous, traditional countries before they immigrated to the West, leaving you with the modern burden of inceldom and then both having 0 idea of what Western life entails, and refusing to realize it. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
How were they supposed to get HGH if you were going to grow to 5'8? Mogs me, but you're right on the rest; ethnic parents literally don't give 2 fucks about that, it's all about moneymaxxing and betabuxxing later on in your life. They can never understand the plight of a currycel with their own lives spent in their own ethnically homogenous, traditional countries before they immigrated to the Wes, leaving you with the modern burden of inceldom and then having 0 idea of what Western life entails. :feelsjuice:
I don’t know why they think moving to the west was a good idea. I fucking hate it here. I hate being hated by both right wingers and left wingers; both IT cucks and incels, nearly every other race, just because I was born Indian. Legit I didn’t ask to be born Indian. Yet everywhere I go we get hated because of the action of a few fucktard, I just really wish I died everyday man I hate it here. I’d rather die in a famine in India thej live As a subhuman in usa

I don’t know why they think moving to the west was a good idea. I fucking hate it here. I hate being hated by both right wingers and left wingers; both IT cucks and incels, nearly every other race, just because I was born Indian. Legit I didn’t ask to be born Indian. Yet everywhere I go we get hated because of the action of a few fucktard, I just really wish I died everyday man I hate it here. I’d rather die in a famine in India thej live As a subhuman in usa

All my life my parents feed me lies about height didn’t matter, looks didn’t matter, etc. I was projected to only reach 5’8” when I was 15 and they didn’t put me on HGH. They didn’t introduce to me to skincare, grooming, I had to discover this shit on my own. They tried to tell me that grooming my eyebrows was gay; even tho Indian men are smelly dogs with disgusting unibrows.
Whole family did this to me on various issues. I feel your pain. Don't be gay and groom your eyes brows. Just periodically shave your unibrow.
keep in mind they met through arranged marriage, which basically makes me genetic trash.
Not necessarily because of that. Many arranged marriages produce good looks or at least decent looks.
I fucking hate Indian parents so much. Worthless gaslighting manipulating faggots.
It felt this way for the first 25 year of my life. It will get better eventually. If you can, put distance between them and you. It helps A LOT. Real distances. States or countries !

keep in mind they met through arranged marriage, which basically makes me genetic trash. I fucking hate Indian parents so much. Worthless gaslighting manipulating faggots.
Try being 5' 3 with obvious traits of autism or schizophrenia and parents that just called me a retard my entire life let me be bullied. By teachers and students at school and be physically and mentally and sexually abuse by quite a bit of people. I really don't know why I haven't decided terrope yet. I'm 32 and still a Virgin. I wish my cunt whore dike mother aborted me

my parents always tried to told me that education(betabuxx ) was the easiet way to get a wife but i can't do this shit like my father
i am just too deformed to do such a thing
This was true in the their generation and before. Once the 2000's started it became less and less possible. Now the West is morally in shambles, so grinding out just to get by is almost meaningless.

I FUCKING DELUDED MYSELF INTO THINKING I COULD GET A WHITE GIRL WHEN I WAS 16, AFTER MY BRUTAL 1 YEAR DESCENSION DURING LOCKDOWN, NO ONE TOLD ME TO GET HAIRCUTS, GROOM, OR STARY MEWING, NOW AT 20 ITS FUCKING OVER I WILL AWLAYS DIE CELEBATE I JIST WISH I COULD GO BACK AND TIME AND TELL MY FAGGOT LOCKDOWN VERSION OF MYSELF TO NOT BECOME A FAT PIECE OF SHIT AND JUST GET INVISALIGN AND START MEWING ITS OVER.
You need to STOP feeling this way and accept the Monk life. I wish I had at 20, then things would have been so much easier. You must begin the hard and long conversations with your family. It's not easy it's gut wrenching, but otherwise you will always feel left behind. You must make them understand what it means to generate in the Forrest !
How were they supposed to get HGH if you were going to grow to 5'8? Mogs me, but you're right on the rest; ethnic parents literally don't give 2 fucks about that, it's all about moneymaxxing and betabuxxing later on in your life. They can never understand the plight of a currycel. Their own lives were spent in their own ethnically homogenous, traditional countries before they immigrated to the West, leaving you with the modern burden of inceldom and then both having 0 idea of what Western life entails, and refusing to realize it. :feelsjuice:
Correct. So, what I just advised OP of above now becomes even more relevant. You can not use the vocabulary that is common to make them understand things. You must make new life choices. A lot of people try and knock K9OTAKU and I for suggesting moving to India and Monk-maxx after saving up some dough. Basically what all of you who are feeling this way should be doing is convincing your parents to let you live at home unless you save up about 30k, get some help from family and then move to a developing nation and just Western Monk Maxx it. Either OP faces the music and considers this or it's going to be a long hard freightliner to hell !

It needs to be explained to curry parents using the language of the Sanyasi! Sannyasa संन्यास Saṃnyāsa and then to convince the parents to subsidize your living while being serious about the renunciation of women. I know Incels will battle this approach and say "how dare you" but for a curry whose life is truly over, it's a way to live without dying fast.

Try being 5' 3 with obvious traits of autism or schizophrenia and parents that just called me a retard my entire life let me be bullied. By teachers and students at school and be physically and mentally and sexually abuse by quite a bit of people. I really don't know why I haven't decided terrope yet. I'm 32 and still a Virgin. I wish my cunt whore dike mother aborted me
Are you curry? If you have these problems AND you are curry with curry parents in the West, you would be dead already.

You need to STOP feeling this way and accept the Monk life. I wish I had at 20, then things would have been so much easier. You must begin the hard and long conversations with your family. It's not easy it's gut wrenching, but otherwise you will always feel left behind. You must make them understand what it means to generate in the Forrest !

Correct. So, what I just advised OP of above now becomes even more relevant. You can not use the vocabulary that is common to make them understand things. You must make new life choices. A lot of people try and knock K9OTAKU and I for suggesting moving to India and Monk-maxx after saving up some dough. Basically what all of you who are feeling this way should be doing is convincing your parents to let you live at home unless you save up about 30k, get some help from family and then move to a developing nation and just Western Monk Maxx it. Either OP faces the music and considers this or it's going to be a long hard freightliner to hell !

It needs to be explained to curry parents using the language of the Sanyasi! Sannyasa संन्यास Saṃnyāsa and then to convince the parents to subsidize your living while being serious about the renunciation of women. I know Incels will battle this approach and say "how dare you" but for a curry whose life is truly over, it's a way to live without dying fast.

Are you curry? If you have these problems AND you are curry with curry parents in the West, you would be dead already.
I'm italian

I'm italian
Well you have got your whiteness going for you. Move to a SEA place. If your mental health issues can simply not be overcome then it's over for you, sorry.

Well you have got your whiteness going for you. Move to a SEA place. If your mental health issues can simply not be overcome then it's over for you, sorry.
Those Asian women only like tall white guys. I'm 5' 3. I am shorter than most men there. I just want to eventually croak at this point. I don't really know what to do it's just a sexless life And to be honest very unitalian

Those Asian women only like tall white guys. I'm 5' 3. I am shorter than most men there. I just want to eventually croak at this point. I don't really know what to do it's just a sexless life And to be honest very unitalian
I already gave my advice. I suggest you take it very seriously. Leave. Become a Monk. Go to India and live. You are white. Even if you are short, people will smile and treat you nicely. Just being money.

If you don't have money and you have mental health issues and you are also unable to work, then I'm sorry, but even India-maxxing won't help.

Last edited:
Brutal man, i recently had a heat up argument with my bluepilled mother. She thinks foids fall for cars good houses etc, basically saying i should be a bettabuxxer since i missed the best years in finding a girlfriend when i was a teen

Brutal man, i recently had a heat up argument with my bluepilled mother. She thinks foids fall for cars good houses etc, basically saying i should be a bettabuxxer since i missed the best years in finding a girlfriend when i was a teen
Status pill is brutal