Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was following this white girl a couple days ago

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
i was drinking in public during the dark at a nearby park, a couple days ago and saw this ghetto white girl with tattoo's in black yoga pants and i just followed her for a couple blocks without really thinking,definitely encouraged by the alcohol.First time i ever tried following someone and it was so easy,she didn't even notice the entire time just like in those dumb horror films.These foids really are just as clueless and defenseless when it really comes down to it.It just felt good doing that tbh ,made me feel like a ninja jfl:dab:

plus she had a nice round ass,i was staring at it the entire time and was getting a painful boner :ahegao:

Damn man. Rapefuel.

:feelsUgh:

Include me in the screenshot IT.

Just run full speed at them in a ski mask, especially if you're a wealthier area; being gymmaxxed will especially help if you're theoretically chasing after her and she looks back, and being in a wealthier area means less are likely to be armed and there are less white knighting thugmaxxers ready to intervene... :feelshaha:

Hypothetically, of course. :feelsclown:

i was drinking in public during the dark at a nearby park, a couple days ago and saw this ghetto white girl with tattoo's in black yoga pants and i just followed her for a couple blocks without really thinking,definitely encouraged by the alcohol.First time i ever tried following someone and it was so easy,she didn't even notice the entire time just like in those dumb horror films.These foids really are just as clueless and defenseless when it really comes down to it.It just felt good doing that tbh ,made me feel like a ninja jfl:dab:
Best feeling, i was doing that too she was running away jfl

Maybe she wanted to fuck, but now you'll never know.

plus she had a nice round ass,i was staring at it the entire time and was getting a painful boner :ahegao:
Dis y u inkwell, mang, unironically

Should've taken photos of her and showed it to us.

If you had a mask and condom, you could’ve ascended

Least creepy inkel

Glowie ass niggers looking at your post: :feelsaww: :feelswhere:

She could’ve been raped if there was a gang of sandniggers nearby

Nice hobby, need to do this often

Read the title and already knew OP was ethnic