Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was featured from here on a Dutch PUA site

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★★
Just found out now one of my threads was used as an example of the very bottom of the lower group of men. https://www.versiercoach.nl/incel-revolutie/
He at least acknowledges that men have it harder, e.g. his opinion:

The top 5% of men are attractive to 99% of women.
The lowest 50% of men are attractive to almost no women.
The 45% in between has varying degrees of success

These coaches are bad news though, I wonder how many Dutch incels have signed up and gave away 1000s of euros for nothing but more pain and rejection?

In the Netherlands, around me at least, those PUA things are considered a joke most of the time by everyone.

Also just lol at being an ethnic manlet and then taking advice from a 7ft aryan on how personality matters.

Statusmogs me from Eindhoven to Alkmaar

I hate Netherlands
full

I think 25% of this forum is from NL

PUAfaggots deserve to be jailed. Trying to scam money of miserable males.

yep, because NL is the land of chads, and here I am Slavcel living in Groningen where average height is well above 185 cm

yep, because NL is the land of chads, and here I am Slavcel living in Groningen where average height is well above 185 cm
Nightmare level

Nightmare level
yep, I have 0% chance of ascension. All uglies and landwhales are taken by chadlites, while all noodle whores are taken by tower height normies.

In the Netherlands, around me at least, those PUA things are considered a joke most of the time by everyone.

Also just lol at being an ethnic manlet and then taking advice from a 7ft aryan on how personality matters.

Funny part is that everyone from the NL that is registered on this forum are either Half-Dutch or completely ethnic. You won’t find native Dutch people here.

Het is gedaan.

On a sidenote...I just found out that as a German I am pretty much able to read Dutch which is amazing :feelskek:

Imagine cold approaching in the Netherlands as a sub-6' male. Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back