Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was driving down a short and narrow country road in mother‘s car, an old man walking towards me…

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
… he just gives me a hard stare, stops walking still staring and stares after the car (me) for literally 30 seconds till I was out of sight. He wasn’t poor or drunk. Walked normally.
I wasn’t speeding. It’s a normal car.
I’m mad at myself that I didn’t turn around/ drive back and ask what the fuck his problem is. I did eventually turn around to do just that but parked on the side and didn’t drive up to him. As I did turn around he stared again. Until I parked in a bend, he couldn’t see me anymore.

Then when I finally had the guts I drove in his direction but he was gone. Next time I’ll turn around sooner and ask what the fuck their problem is.

Last edited:
No inkwells to muh rural village, chad with wife and 3+ kids only.

No inkwells to muh rural village, chad with wife and 3+ kids only.
Has nothing to do with that. It was a very short connection road from a forest to the outskirts of quite a large village. We crossed paths just as i exited the woods. I had local number plates. But otherwise your comment is funny I’ll give you that

old people nosey. some even are off their rocker.

Brutal example of being a true subhuman, ragefuel

Brutal example of being a true subhuman, ragefuel
Exactly right. Why the fuck didn't I drive right up to him after turning around, I was scared he will call the police (for nothing basically but still). I'm angry at myself just as much as I'm angry with him. All I would have done is ask what his fucking problem is.

old people usually look like shit so tell him that

old people usually look like shit so tell him that
Good idea thanks. Next time I'll tell them that. Bc such a situation has happened to me similar times, sometimes I'm an asshole and being courteous, drive slowly and to the side, even if I'm the one driving and all they can do is stare and mutter something to their partner. I do this to maybe avoid a stare or smth. Well I'm done with being friendly now, meaning showing them the finger or honking or scrolling down the window and shout at them

be careful. sometimes old assholes will fight

Fuck the disrespect

I was always getting stared at by strangers when I was younger.

I was always getting stared at by strangers when I was younger.
Me too, from 13 onwards and I’m soon 27.
It never began and it’s still over.

Still annoyed AF