Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was down bad today (simped hard for a curry foid)

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Just fucking lol. Even the most blackpilled individuals fail to foid simping :dafuckfeels:

I had to be at work for a meeting today at my job and I saw this super sweet and feminine Muslim curry foid that I had a crush on for the longest time before joining this forum.

She was so nice to me so I simped super hard for her, and did so again today. I took most of the work she had today and gave it to someone else who had nothing to do today, and wrote a report that she did all her work. I used this opportunity to talk to her cause she is always very friendly. We talked for about an hour about random shit and eventually got into the topic of religion. She wears a hijab on her head and told me how she’s really religious but respects other religions, and went into the relationships between Islam and Judaism and about trad lifestyle, and I slowly started coping and thinking she’s a unicorn (cucked I know).

Eventually she started telling me about her boyfriend, and she showed me a pic of him and it was a random sikh curry with a turban. This chick was all about religion, but because her boyfriend was good looking, the blackpill still prevailed. My heart literally shattered into a million pieces and I just whimpered after that point like a beaten dog. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and try to collect myself mentally. I go back, and guess what? She was on the phone talking to her bf, and I couldn’t tell her to stop because I already told her she’s free to leave with a full day’s pay for finishing up early. Essentially, I paid her to be able to flirt with her bf at work, and got cucked.

Yeah I know it’s illegal to date your coworkers and there’s an imbalance of power legally so I would get in trouble, so it was even more cucked for me to risk everything to get with her. I would have probably been happy to give it all up to get with her.

I don’t even want to try anymore, I try one thing and I get blackpilled. I try something else, blackpilled. I look left, blackpilled. I look right, blackpilled. I think that’s it buddy boyos, I give up. :feelsrope:
can you post a picture of the curry foid??, you can mask her identity with the standard paint software on your laptop

Just fucking lol. Even the most blackpilled individuals fail to foid simping :dafuckfeels:
It's true, sort of that going through the heat thing like a dog wanting to fuck a fire hydrant.

Even the most disciplined amongst us relapse time from time.

This is the first time I ever tried hitting on a woman in my life.

can you post a picture of the curry foid??, you can mask her identity with the standard paint software on your laptop
She doesn’t have social media, so idk how to get a pic of her

Every time I've liked a girl she either wound up having a GigaChad boyfriend or wound up getting one.

Average looking girls can easily get a GigaChad. Most guys max out their potential in the gym in naive hopes that they can be the top 20% of men that actually date and most women stuff their faces, get drunk and do nothing all day, knowing that they need to put in zero effort to get good looking guys.

So the result is that women take turns dating the top 20% of men but sometimes they'll vent or talk to lower men because the men they are attracted too also tend to be abusive, cheat, and likely eventually leave them for the next girl waiting for a GigaChad. These men have to cheer them up, but could never dream of venting to the woman about their own problems because they know doing so would lead to instantly being blocked as they can be replaced in a millisecond.

he is a manager amazing

Every time I've liked a girl she either wound up having a GigaChad boyfriend or wound up getting one.

Average looking girls can easily get a GigaChad. Most guys max out their potential in the gym in naive hopes that they can be the top 20% of men that actually date and most women stuff their faces, get drunk and do nothing all day, knowing that they need to put in zero effort to get good looking guys.

So the result is that women take turns dating the top 20% of men but sometimes they'll vent or talk to lower men because the men they are attracted too also tend to be abusive, cheat, and likely eventually leave them for the next girl waiting for a GigaChad. These men have to cheer them up, but could never dream of venting to the woman about their own problems because they know doing so would lead to instantly being blocked as they can be replaced in a millisecond.
Yeah. Not going to even try anymore

Lol no, simps never learn. Also get this chad out of here, talking to women not on a transaction conversation should be insta 3 day ban.
She dumped on me like an emotional tampon