Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was down bad today (simped hard for a curry foid)

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I had to be at work for a meeting today at my job and I saw this super sweet and feminine Muslim curry foid that I had a crush on for the longest time before joining this forum.

She was so nice to me so I simped super hard for her, and did so again today. I took most of the work she had today and gave it to someone else who had nothing to do today, and wrote a report that she did all her work. I used this opportunity to talk to her cause she is always very friendly. We talked for about an hour about random shit and eventually got into the topic of religion. She wears a hijab on her head and told me how she’s really religious but respects other religions, and went into the relationships between Islam and Judaism and about trad lifestyle, and I slowly started coping and thinking she’s a unicorn (cucked I know).

Eventually she started telling me about her boyfriend, and she showed me a pic of him and it was a random sikh curry with a turban. This chick was all about religion, but because her boyfriend was good looking, the blackpill still prevailed. My heart literally shattered into a million pieces and I just whimpered after that point like a beaten dog. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and try to collect myself mentally. I go back, and guess what? She was on the phone talking to her bf, and I couldn’t tell her to stop because I already told her she’s free to leave with a full day’s pay for finishing up early. Essentially, I paid her to be able to flirt with her bf at work, and got cucked.

Yeah I know it’s illegal to date your coworkers and there’s an imbalance of power legally so I would get in trouble, so it was even more cucked for me to risk everything to get with her. I would have probably been happy to give it all up to get with her.

I don’t even want to try anymore, I try one thing and I get blackpilled. I try something else, blackpilled. I look left, blackpilled. I look right, blackpilled. I think that’s it buddy boyos, I give up. :feelsrope:

Just remember. Doing anything for a woman is pointless. If she's asking something of you, its to benefit her, not because she's interested in you.

She was so nice to me so I simped super hard for her, and did so again today. I took most of the work she had today and gave it to someone else who had nothing to do today, and wrote a report that she did all her work.
:feelsseriously: Dear lord.

Imagine if women did stuff for men because they were "so nice to them"

this level of simpery is suicide tier

also fucking lol at the incel you saddled with extra work, hopefully you and the whore die

also also kys kike rat

Just remember. Doing anything for a woman is pointless. If she's asking something of you, its to benefit her, not because she's interested in you.

God tier comment right here

Thankfully I've never simped.

At least you learned your lesson

Bwahahahaha,, CUCK!!!!!

Get her bf's number so he'll tell you all about how happy he was that she came home early (thanks simp), so he could urgently dump his hot load inside of her. Maybe you'll get off listening to it, cucko.

17K posts on this forum and you do this kind of blatant Reddit bluepill soy bs, unbelievable. Hope it's a joke actually. So you also gave all her work to some other poor dude, what a special pal you are. Yeah, fuck that guy, he's guilty of being born with a cock just like you are, he's a competition, he can be thrown under the bus... you need your queen to simp for, she's the precious one with tits and a hole..... Damn, zero honor at all.

The amount of cuckery and simping in this one is way too much, almost painful to think. This gotta be a joke.

You mean a hijabi curryfoid was with a turbaned sikh guy, wtf is this, these clowns are meant to kill each other not fuck:feelsohgod:, down with clownworld monotheism:feelsree:

Brooo:feelsUnreal:

I never simped even when I was non blackpilled, you can CONTROL simping man
Same with me dude, I don't even talk to foids unless it's something important

there is no escape from the blackpill
Life xp agrees

I was beyond pathetic, I know.

also fucking lol at the incel you saddled with extra work, hopefully you and the whore die

also also kys kike rat
It was a woman that used to bully me before I moved up

At least you learned your lesson
True, I hope it sticks

Bwahahahaha,, CUCK!!!!!

Get her bf's number so he'll tell you all about how happy he was that she came home early (thanks simp), so he could urgently dump his hot load inside of her. Maybe you'll get off listening to it, cucko.

17K posts on this forum and you do this kind of blatant Reddit bluepill soy bs, unbelievable. Hope it's a joke actually. So you also gave all her work to some other poor dude, what a special pal you are. Yeah, fuck that guy, he's guilty of being born with a cock just like you are, he's a competition, he can be thrown under the bus... you need your queen to simp for, she's the precious one with tits and a hole..... Damn, zero honor at all.

The amount of cuckery and simping in this one is way too much, almost painful to think. This gotta be a joke.
All of my posting was during the pandemic, I don’t have the real life xp yet to get emotionally blckpilled despite being so logically. And I have the work to a foid who used to bully me, so idgaf about her.

I’ve never even tried cause scared of sexual harassment, and people have been calling me fakecel for it before. So I wanted to at least try a few times, but I went full retard with this one. Fml.

:cryfeels:
I know, it was next level simpage.

IMG 20210706 074131
trying? Hahaha , this fucking shithole can LIck My fucking Ass for all i care

I used to simp back in my bluepill days
Even now, if someone (regardless of gender) needs a favor, I usually help them the best I can because it's the nice thing to do. The only thing I expect in return is to be treated like a human, not a subhuman
It was a woman that used to bully me before I moved up
based

I know exactly what you went through, by flesh. not sure how to put it into words but curry foids are goddesses, I cannot lay my eyes upon one without becoming instantly disabled and simping like there's no tomorrow.

I know exactly what you went through, by flesh. not sure how to put it into words but curry foids are goddesses, I cannot lay my eyes upon one without becoming instantly disabled and simping like there's no tomorrow.
They’re too feminine. Some are also brutally repulsive, but they seem to have both extremes. It’s not even attractiveness, it’s something else which I can’t explain. But the good thing is getting blackpilled by these kinds if women will be the most effective.

View attachment 464353trying? Hahaha , this fucking shithole can LIck My fucking Ass for all i care
Wym?

I used to simp back in my bluepill days
Even now, if someone (regardless of gender) needs a favor, I usually help them the best I can because it's the nice thing to do. The only thing I expect in return is to be treated like a human, not a subhuman

based
It’s over for altruismcels

They’re too feminine. Some are also brutally repulsive, but they seem to have both extremes. It’s not even attractiveness, it’s something else which I can’t explain. But the good thing is getting blackpilled by these kinds if women will be the most effective.

Wym?

It’s over for altruismcels
I mean that i dont try" anymore. I tryed enough in the past and It didnt give me shit

I mean that i dont try" anymore. I tryed enough in the past and It didnt give me shit
I barely tried, but I think I’m going to be with you anyways soon.

Brutal how women like attention. First try to get you into an hour conversation and "forget" to tell you about their bf, and then bring it up at the last moment. If a girl was really honest she would mention it as soon as possible, and then try to talk for an hour afterwards

Over if you still unironically simp after a year on the forum. Condolonces to the coworker who lost a free day due to your simping.

you must be good looking to think you have a chance

Are you white passing jew? :feelsmage:

Over if you still unironically simp after a year on the forum. Condolonces to the coworker who lost a free day due to your simping.
It’s some thot who used to bully me when I was her junior. Also, I’ve been in lockdown since I joined this forum, and the best way to get blackpilled is irl xp

you must be good looking to think you have a chance
I’m just desperate af rn

Are you white passing jew? :feelsmage:
Yeah, I can larp
Brutal how women like attention. First try to get you into an hour conversation and "forget" to tell you about their bf, and then bring it up at the last moment. If a girl was really honest she would mention it as soon as possible, and then try to talk for an hour afterwards
Funny how that always works

Wait what, a hijab wearing muslim foid had a Sikh bf? I can't believe this

Probably why she was nice to begin with:feelsmage:
Maybe, idk.

Wait what, a hijab wearing muslim foid had a Sikh bf? I can't believe this
Dude, I’ve seen a hijabi chick (probably sand) simping for a blond hair blue eyed chad in front of a mall before. Hijab = larp for these thots

Brutal, every time im also thinking maybe there is a chance life kicks me in the balls.

Brutal, every time im also thinking maybe there is a chance life kicks me in the balls.
If it’s either that or dying alone, I will take my chances until I rope after becoming fully emotionally blackpilled.

Simping for any foid is low IQ trait. I was never even remotely nice to foids. Why be nice to someone who hates you for something you can't change?

Simping for any foid is low IQ trait. I was never even remotely nice to foids. Why be nice to someone who hates you for something you can't change?
I’m nice to everyone irl because religious indoctrination.

Maybe, idk.

Dude, I’ve seen a hijabi chick (probably sand) simping for a blond hair blue eyed chad in front of a mall before. Hijab = larp for these thots

Nah this is worse cause Sikhs and Muslims has historically been enemies. In the UK I've only heard of like 1 muslim girl with a Sikh guy, it's almost unheard of. I would know cause I am Sikh.

also also kys kike rat
Ikr, it's not like he did any work

He just got a RiceCel or something to do it while his Dick gets hard :feelsaww:
Make a thread

We always talk about Noodles

Add some sand in there:feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Nah this is worse cause Sikhs and Muslims has historically been enemies. In the UK I've only heard of like 1 muslim girl with a Sikh guy, it's almost unheard of. I would know cause I am Sikh.
Idk much about Sikhism so can’t comment on their history, but curries seem to intermingle here more regardless of religion.

Ikr, it's not like he did any work

He just got a RiceCel or something to do it while his Dick gets hard :feelsaww:

Make a thread

We always talk about Noodles

Add some sand in there:feelsLSD:
I made a foid who used to bully me when I was her junior do the work. Also, the noodle posts I made were funny tbh (at least I thought so). I don’t really have much to say about this sand foid incident other than her simping for nordic chad. I’ll try to find some funny shit online though.

Idk much about Sikhism so can’t comment on their history, but curries seem to intermingle here more regardless of religion.

I made a foid who used to bully me when I was her junior do the work. Also, the noodle posts I made were funny tbh (at least I thought so). I don’t really have much to say about this sand foid incident other than her simping for nordic chad. I’ll try to find some funny shit online though.

You in burgerland?

I had to be at work for a meeting today at my job and I saw this super sweet and feminine Muslim curry foid that I had a crush on for the longest time before joining this forum.

She was so nice to me so I simped super hard for her, and did so again today. I took most of the work she had today and gave it to someone else who had nothing to do today, and wrote a report that she did all her work. I used this opportunity to talk to her cause she is always very friendly. We talked for about an hour about random shit and eventually got into the topic of religion. She wears a hijab on her head and told me how she’s really religious but respects other religions, and went into the relationships between Islam and Judaism and about trad lifestyle, and I slowly started coping and thinking she’s a unicorn (cucked I know).

Eventually she started telling me about her boyfriend, and she showed me a pic of him and it was a random sikh curry with a turban. This chick was all about religion, but because her boyfriend was good looking, the blackpill still prevailed. My heart literally shattered into a million pieces and I just whimpered after that point like a beaten dog. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and try to collect myself mentally. I go back, and guess what? She was on the phone talking to her bf, and I couldn’t tell her to stop because I already told her she’s free to leave with a full day’s pay for finishing up early. Essentially, I paid her to be able to flirt with her bf at work, and got cucked.

Yeah I know it’s illegal to date your coworkers and there’s an imbalance of power legally so I would get in trouble, so it was even more cucked for me to risk everything to get with her. I would have probably been happy to give it all up to get with her.

I don’t even want to try anymore, I try one thing and I get blackpilled. I try something else, blackpilled. I look left, blackpilled. I look right, blackpilled. I think that’s it buddy boyos, I give up. :feelsrope:
:incel::incel: Normies.is

Neck yourself retard. Management like you is why corporate is such a toxic place to work in.
Frankly in the western jewdom, anything goes. If the whore's parents allowed her to have a boyfriend then they might aas well go the extra step and accept a sikh one. Think about it, if she really cared about her religious legacy she wouldn't slut around with a bf to begin with

I've caught myself simping recently also, I flirted with a hot short petite blonde coworker the other day and gave her my phone number. It has been six days where she hasn't text or called me at all, beyond fucking over. :feelsjuice:

Every new experience with women makes me hate them all even more.:feelsdevil:

Last edited:
I took most of the work she had today and gave it to someone else who had nothing to do today, and wrote a report that she did all her work
Retard move tbh. There's regular simping and then there's this; whole another level.
Sorry but you deserved getting cucked OP.

Muslim women are still women. They are just as eager to jump on chad's cock.

What really pisses me off is that they pretend to be friendly and interested in you, so then when you go to engage them like simply offering your phone number to see if they just want to hang out sometime they just fucking ghost your ass like it is nothing, like it is no big deal at all. :reeeeee:

If you're not interested in me don't even fucking talk to me and stop wasting my precious mother fucking time toying with my emotions like that. That shit is not cool and not okay. :feelsUgh:

[God damn cunt hairs, every single time....:dafuckfeels:]

Last edited:
Neck yourself retard. Management like you is why corporate is such a toxic place to work in.

Frankly in the western jewdom, anything goes. If the whore's parents allowed her to have a boyfriend then they might aas well go the extra step and accept a sikh one. Think about it, if she really cared about her religious legacy she wouldn't slut around with a bf to begin with

True man. In the UK Sikh and Hindu girls slut around 24/7. It's depressing for a currycel here.

True man. In the UK Sikh and Hindu girls slut around 24/7. It's depressing for a currycel here.
Do they go for good looking curries or is it chad/tyrone only?

Do they go for good looking curries or is it chad/tyrone only?

Good looking curries but also badboy curries who are average or below average looking but do drugs and have fast cars with parents money. And yes of course black guys get a free pass to Indian pussy. White guys can fuck within the hour. Doesn't have to be Chad/Tyrone, normie tier works too

Tldr fuck off racemixer

I hate the other bitch anyways, but yeah I went full retard.

I've caught myself simping recently also, I flirted with a hot short petite blonde coworker the other day and gave her my phone number. It has been six days where she hasn't text or called me at all, beyond fucking over. :feelsjuice:

Every new experience with women makes me hate them all even more.:feelsdevil:
Pretty much. The anger is making me more blackpilled.

Retard move tbh. There's regular simping and then there's this; whole another level.
Sorry but you deserved getting cucked OP.

Muslim women are still women. They are just as eager to jump on chad's cock.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: