Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was doing some research for a college essay and found at that Gay men are 11 times more likely to rape kids than straight men wtf

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★
In before any fed/foid larper rains down my ass I didn't source this from some biased Christian/Republican website.

I was doing a research for some essay when I found this research posted on PUBMed archived in National Library of Medicine which stated that gay men are 11 times more likely to sexually abuse kids

Wtf I used to think the whole Gays are Pedos was a meme by Trad Christians kekekek

I dare r/IncelTears to post this. Since they call us incels pedos and pedo enablers . Since Apparently they care about kids being sexually abused so much they will call out faggots for this behaviour won't they????
Screenshot 20231205 231201  01  01

Also should I put this in my college essay I wonder? :feelsYall: :feelshehe:

fags gonna fag

I would assume that both pedophilia and homosexuality are deviations from the "normal" heterosexuality. So I read that while among the non-pedophiles, there are way fewer gays than heterosexuals, among pedophiles there is a similar amount of people liking boys as of people liking girls. So I guess that's simply the reason: You have one deviation, you also likely have another.

I would assume that both pedophilia and homosexuality are deviations from the "normal" heterosexuality. So I read that while among the non-pedophiles, there are way fewer gays than heterosexuals, among pedophiles there is a similar amount of people liking boys as of people liking girls. So I guess that's simply the reason: You have one deviation, you also likely have another.
High iq take from a gRaY

It's well known homosexuals reproduce via sexual abuse, i'd say 9/10 gay men are due to childhood sexual abuse and 1/10 are simply sexual sadism / ASPD or some other mental illness.

Thanks for the study. I'll use this to trigger faggots.

I wonder if the 6'7 gay Chad at my work has been raped/abused as a kid

ppl will still support lgbtq and call us rapist even if they 11 times more likely to rape than incel

yea it’s a common thing amongst the lgbt to try to touch boys

It's well known homosexuals reproduce via sexual abuse, i'd say 9/10 gay men are due to childhood sexual abuse and 1/10 are simply sexual sadism / ASPD or some other mental illness.

Fags can't breed, they can only corrupt and destroy, why do you think they always go after the children?

It is no surprise as to why faggots go after people with mental illnesses, those who are more introverted and low iq.

fag's and pedo's have a very long history of being the same people. Look at ancient Greeks and Romans.

F13746E3 7D67 48BC AEF7 BAE42504D7CC
soy niggas be like

Fags can't breed, they can only corrupt and destroy, why do you think they always go after the children?
They're basically super mutuants in fallout. They can't breed so must kidnap humans and inject them with the FEV virus to make them into their kind to keep surviving

This is a common knowledge that homos are perverts.

Not only are half of gays closeted chomos, but they're often sociopaths as well. The reason we don't hear about this is politics. People are scared shitless of getting cancelled.