Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was cursed by a witch

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
When i was a little child (2/3 yo) mother once told me that she visited a woman who claimed to be a magician and have contact to beings from another dimension.
She told my mother that she will be divorced in 2 years and it happened exactly like that, since my father left my mother for another woman, exactly 2 years after that.

She also told her that her son (me) was cursed by a witch who was jealous of my mother for having a son, while she was childless herself.
She even told her the name of the witch and it was the ex-wife of my uncle.
She said that her son (me) won’t be able to find happiness in life and that she herself isn’t able to cure me, because the curse is too strong.
In that time i was physically sick and spend more time at the hospital than at home and i had mental problems, i had anger issues and mental breakdowns over small things and until today i never felt happiness or joy in life. I was depressed before most of you were able to spell the word depression.

My mother told me that story like 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Damn, fatherless too?

Did she say i would break my dick and lose my hormones?

Over for Us Ronaldcels tbh tbh

who claimed to be a magician and have contact to beings from another dimension.
La luz extinguido

You were cursed by nature itself, as were we all

Do you believe in this story?

like anyone can trust what a larping narcissistic fakecel faggot like you has to say.

Did she say i would break my dick and lose my hormones?
Yes! She did also say that your issue is unfixable and you shouldnt base your whole personality on it

If you will continue - you will get gynecomastia!

When i was a little child (2/3 yo) mother once told me that she visited a woman who claimed to be a magician and have contact to beings from another dimension.
She told my mother that she will be divorced in 2 years and it happened exactly like that, since my father left my mother for another woman, exactly 2 years after that.

She also told her that her son (me) was cursed by a witch who was jealous of my mother for having a son, while she was childless herself.
She said that her son (me) won’t be able to find happiness in life and that she herself isn’t able to cure me, because the curse is too strong.
In that time i was physically sick and spend more time at the hospital than at home and i had mental problems, i had anger issues and mental breakdowns over small things and until today i never felt happiness or joy in life. I was depressed before most of you were able to spell the word depression.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
Christianity is a crock of shit

Magic isn't real, retard.

Sup