Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was cucked by crab today

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
The old foid at the crab place said they had blue crab at $25 for each 12. When I get there they sold out tf. And I get cucked and leave only with a crab soup.

I should have said bitch don’t call it classy crab as name of place if you run out of crab

Typical female, always lying

Why is this not in inceldom discussion?

MODS! Please transfer this thread in Inceldom Discussion.

Only incels get cucked at seafood stores. If Saysitsover was a Chad, the foid would have searched the freezers in the back for cheap blue crab.

I'm very confused right now, dude. What?! Would you rather have been "bought" by the old lady. Is that your thing, bro?

Should've beaten her skull in for wasting your time.

They banned me last time I put it in maybe I will try it again get it through their skull crab is for cope

They banned me last time I put it in maybe I will try it again get it through their skull crab is for cope
They won’t listen, there’s nothing between the front and back of their skulls, you’d just be hacking through bone

They won’t listen, there’s nothing between the front and back of their skulls, you’d just be hacking through bone
@Uggo Mongo he is the one that does it he target me and shit he is a fucker