Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was checking out a dating site before joining, ALL men were height-moggers

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20221124 1933073

It is absolutely beyond ovER, I wanted to report my experiences on the Netherlands' largest dating site, but while looking for another alternative I found this.

This is a dating site for the most desperate of men, this either proves that height is cope or that no man born after 1960 is shorter than 6 foot. Either is bad.

Before I was Blackpilled I went to dating sites to look at the toilets' profiles, but now that I'm blackpilled I understand that literally every toilet has literally every man in her DM's and I'm checking out the competition. I have a 0% chance of success and should probably not join.

I'm Black, I can't compete with Whites and South Asians, maybe I can compete with Australian Aboriginals but no other race.

I'm fat, literally no man in the world is fatter than me, I don't see them ANYWHERE. I've literally never seen a man fatter than me, 99% of men aren't obese, but I see toilets fatter than me all the time. I can't stand this anymore, why do I even bother with dating sites?!

That 6ft currycel is looking for a 99yo grandma :lul: