Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I was bullied on street again

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
It happened about an hour ago:
at the end of my street there is a house where gang members usually gather, unfortunately I had to stop by to buy a light bulb.
they were all tattooed, some shirtless, drinking and riding their bikes (in contrast to my subhuman appearance)

when they saw me they started to insulting me and talk loudly and laugh, I prefer not to recall the things they said to me (too humiliating to even tell it here). but everything they told me was about my appearance.
I pretended not to hear anything and continued on my way.

now i'm at my fucking house, on the computer, reading how my cyber friends are getting packs from their cibergirlfriends (nude pics) while i'm living this shitty life on an incel forum and being humiliated on the street every fucking time i go out.
It hasn't even been a month since the previous thread and I've already been humiliated again. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
Yes...bullied on the street. Common scenario for vulnerable males.

I was bullied on the street once by a tall White man. He laughed at me because I was ethnic and told me I could only hope to get "low quality" landwhales.

His exact words were, "You make all the fat girls faint"

Last edited:
Rape there women and fuck those faggot spics

They enjoy emasculating other men. They wouldnt be so loudmouth if you pointed a gun in their faces.

happens to me too, laughts that you know are for you. Some insult or comparison since some time ago or female cashiers that not salute me making silent incomfortable even next customer looks the cashier like you don't salute him but previous customer yes...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back