Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I was bullied on street again

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★★
15d 16h 28m
It happened about an hour ago:
at the end of my street there is a house where gang members usually gather, unfortunately I had to stop by to buy a light bulb.
they were all tattooed, some shirtless, drinking and riding their bikes (in contrast to my subhuman appearance)

when they saw me they started to insulting me and talk loudly and laugh, I prefer not to recall the things they said to me (too humiliating to even tell it here). but everything they told me was about my appearance.
I pretended not to hear anything and continued on my way.

now i'm at my fucking house, on the computer, reading how my cyber friends are getting packs from their cibergirlfriends (nude pics) while i'm living this shitty life on an incel forum and being humiliated on the street every fucking time i go out.
It hasn't even been a month since the previous thread and I've already been humiliated again. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★
53d 3h 6m
Yes...bullied on the street. Common scenario for vulnerable males.

I was bullied on the street once by a tall White man. He laughed at me because I was ethnic and told me I could only hope to get "low quality" landwhales.

His exact words were, "You make all the fat girls faint"

Last edited:
BiryaniCel

BiryaniCel

Currycel
★★★
25d 23h 34m
Chingaquedito said:
there is a house where gang members usually gather
Niggers or spics?

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★★
15d 16h 28m
tenta

tenta

blocking out the negatives teehee
★★★★
26d 14h 15m
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJlGXlNgtok

play this in your head and walk up to the toughest fucker in the pack, look him dead in the eyes and ask him to repeat himself, but when he says it back out a claw hammer and turn him into a pack :feelsLSD:

L

Lonelyaf22

Greycel
3h 15m
Rape there women and fuck those faggot spics

BiryaniCel

BiryaniCel

Currycel
★★★
25d 23h 34m
Chingaquedito said:
spics, i live in mexico
Brutal. Living next to spics or niggers is hell. They have a combination of low IQ and low impulse control.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
124d 15h 6m
They enjoy emasculating other men. They wouldnt be so loudmouth if you pointed a gun in their faces.

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
23d 12h 39m
happens to me too, laughts that you know are for you. Some insult or comparison since some time ago or female cashiers that not salute me making silent incomfortable even next customer looks the cashier like you don't salute him but previous customer yes...

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
150d 18h 53m
BiryaniCel said:
Brutal. Living next to spics or niggers is hell. They have a combination of low IQ and low impulse control.
I have to deal and live around them as well. I hate living in this ghetto ass shithole.
Chingaquedito said:
spics, i live in mexico
Move to "Canada" bro.