Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i was browsing incelgraveyard and its very sad what i seen

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
the amount of users who are roped are insane which shows how male are disposable and not given a fuck about them espically if u are ugly. i wouId say if u are not ugly then u can still survive but if u are ugly u are excluded and ostracized by society which most of us are loners who are coping in this world. i decided to wrtie this thread because i am currently having sucidial thoughts ngl because i just realized how lonely and miserable my life is and i am just coping by staying on my laptop. i will not kill myself because i am afraid to do so however i dont see the point in living ngl because we are just consumers for the rest of our lifes. i dont know how am i going to survive for the next 30 years being lonely with no one to love me when i am at my lowest

there is too many males bro

human race doesn't work when males outnumber females. you get issues then

this is why wars are needed

the amount of users who are roped are insane which shows how male are disposable and not given a fuck about them espically if u are ugly. i wouId say if u are not ugly then u can still survive but if u are ugly u are excluded and ostracized by society which most of us are loners who are coping in this world. i decided to wrtie this thread because i am currently having sucidial thoughts ngl because i just realized how lonely and miserable my life is and i am just coping by staying on my laptop. i will not kill myself because i am afraid to do so however i dont see the point in living ngl because we are just consumers for the rest of our lifes. i dont know how am i going to survive for the next 30 years being lonely with no one to love me when i am at my lowest
Sex is a pointless urge:whitepill:. If I were you, i'd tried to get meds to chemically neuter yourself and then concentrate on your hobbies and live a life full of congenial things without such barbarity as sex and women.

Sex is a pointless urge:whitepill:. If I were you, i'd tried to get meds to chemically neuter yourself and then concentrate on your hobbies and live a life full of congenial things without such barbarity as sex and women.
i dont need sex but my life is beyond over i am ugly with no one to vent to and just suffer 24/7

What is the link for incelgraveyard?

Ww3 will Happen. This society is to Rotten and needs Proper Cleansing"