Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was born and they immediately started butchering me

Arron

Arron

★★★
I was born and they instantly started chopping off my wingman without asking me for permission.

Imagine being 10 minutes old and everyone around you immediately going: ‘hmm, yeah it seems like a good idea to grab some long ass knife and start cutting off the skin part of this newborn child’s ding dong, let’s do it!’

WHO is responsible for this shenanigan? :feelswhat: What the fuck did I ever do to (((them))) to deserve this? :feelsbadman: All I ever did was be born and they immediately started butchering me. :cryfeels:

I can’t even feel anything when jerking off, the only pleasure I get from it is during the climax and that’s about it.

I want my foreskin back. WHERE IS MUH FORESKIN? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

#Foreskin_life_freedom

Last edited:
thats why we should end nazis work and gas all the kikes

they stole my 4skin too brocel, fucking kikes!!

Cant relate :feelscomfy:
norman-osborn-pervert.gif

I still have my goy skin can't relate

I was born and they instantly started chopping off my wingman without asking me for permission.

Imagine being 10 minutes old and everyone around you immediately going: ‘hmm, yeah it seems like a good idea to grab some long ass knife and start cutting off the skin part of this newborn child’s ding dong, let’s do it!’

WHO is responsible for this shenanigan? :feelswhat: What the fuck did I ever do to (((them))) to deserve this? :feelsbadman: All I ever did was be born and they immediately started butchering me. :cryfeels:

I can’t even feel anything when jerking off, the only pleasure I get from it is during the climax and that’s about it.

#Foreskin_life_freedom
Kill muslim shitters n kikes

unironically because jews hate christ and because paul teached that the ding dong cut doesnt matter to be a christian jews got mad and started to cut every gentile

Can't relate tbh. Does circumcision reduce sexual pleasure? I know that they make it easy to masturbate.
Reducing sexual pleasure is to put it mildly, I was cut so fucking savagely that I actually, like legitimately cannot feel anything when masturbating only until the very end. That’s the whole reason I don’t jerk off as often as other people around my age, cause the only satisfaction I feel is the last 5/10 seconds.

Idk how else to describe it. It’s probably really hard to understand for those who are uncut.

Life is shit and full of suffering but at least we have our genitals as a source of permanently accessible pleasure…

Jk they can’t even let us have that because they cut half our dicks off

What a fucking shit life this is. No gf, no foreskin. It’s like they are carefully crafting us to be a race of unthinking, unfeeling wageslaves. That’s really all there is for us in this life.

#Foreskin_life_freedom
some friends of mine really chopped off their foreskin (voluntarily) because they saw on instagram that it was better.

so fucking brutal.