Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was blackpilled even as a small child

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
I was the ugly weird kid my whole life. Even at age 6-7 I noticed that I got treated differently compared to foids and other guys. Of course in my mind I didn't have any idea why was this happening, so I just followed along believing that is because I was "entitled" or autistic (i got diagnosed at 9).

Later on at age 10-11 I started putting puzzle pieces together. I noticed some repeating features the people who got treated better than me (both by my "peers", teachers and other adults). I saw that they were either female or guys who were "good" at sports, had larger frames and weren't called a "weird looking" kid. Despite being usually taller than most of my "peers" I always had a god-awful frame, crooked teeth and a generally fucked up face.

I fully understood that it was all about looks and luck at probably age 13 after a very brutal school trip.

Yeah same. Low iq if you ever believed in the bluepill tbh. It was so obvious even as a 6 year old that it was all about looks

thats reality. it sucks to live like this. my first moment of Blackpill was when i used to return home from school in 3rd grade with a another classmate,one foid who also stayed nearby always accompanied the other guy. he was taller and more symmetrical in face face. she never talked to me.

When i was 6 (and i can clearly remember it) i went home from kindergarden and a bunch of kids who were waiting for their parents (the same age as i was) started making fun of me.
They yelled shit at me like gnome, dwarf and made fun of my name.
They were girls :cryfeels::feelscry:

ey was bluepilled until ey was lik 15
ey joost wasn't intrested in gorls until lik 13 so nvr noticedz how badly ey was treata comparda 2 da chads
is this some kind of scottish accent shit?
If you are scottish you just have to vikingmaxx

I was the ugly weird kid my whole life. Even at age 6-7 I noticed that I got treated differently compared to foids and other guys. Of course in my mind I didn't have any idea why was this happening, so I just followed along believing that is because I was "entitled" or autistic (i got diagnosed at 9).

Later on at age 10-11 I started putting puzzle pieces together. I noticed some repeating features the people who got treated better than me (both by my "peers", teachers and other adults). I saw that they were either female or guys who were "good" at sports, had larger frames and weren't called a "weird looking" kid. Despite being usually taller than most of my "peers" I always had a god-awful frame, crooked teeth and a generally fucked up face.

I fully understood that it was all about looks and luck at probably age 13 after a very brutal school trip.
Resonates with me big time I was heavily ostracized in that period of my life those people had no mercy.

true none showed me any mercy, not my "peers", not the teachers nor even my parents
Same here. My relatives called me weak, said that I will not survive in this world, mentioned my physical flaws ( like narrow shoulders ).

My relatives called me weak, said that I will not survive in this world, mentioned my physical flaws ( like narrow shoulders ).
Same, my relatives fucking enjoyed to point and laugh at my every imperfection