Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i was at the mall today with my brother and we watched black adam

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
everything was going fine until we had to get something for my sister. so basically her friends spoke to my brother who is taller than me and they said something that proved the fucking blackpill which is they asked him are u 6 foot wow and they said can u speak arabic language fucking brutal man this shows u that height fucking matters and i was invisible to them its so fucking over my brother who is 17 and in college doing mehcanical engieering mogs me to hell and back i just wanan rope i got mogged so badly and the girls just proved the fucking blackpill to my face. omg are u 6 foot this is what they said to him. but me and my brother we are in good terms but its just that he mogs me. and also there were annoying kids in the fucking cinema. and the girls there were very good looking i wish i had someone like them

Last edited:
Be grateful youre healthy. I couldn't move out of my bed all day except to go to the toilet because I have a massive lump in my lungs and breathing hurts

everything was going fine until we had to get something for my sister. so basically her friends spoke to my brother who is taller than me and they said something that proved the fucking blackpill which is they asked him are u 6 foot wow and they said can u speak arabic language fucking brutal man this shows u that height fucking matters and i was invisible to them its so fucking over my brother who is 17 and in college doing mehcanical engieering mogs me to hell and back i just wanan rope i got mogged so badly and the girls just proved the fucking blackpill to my face. omg are u 6 foot this is what they said to him. but me and my brother we are in good terms but its just that he mogs me. and also there were annoying kids in the fucking cinema. and the girls there were very good looking i wish i had someone like them
Do a jihad on them.

Be grateful youre healthy. I couldn't move out of my bed all day except to go to the toilet because I have a massive lump in my lungs and breathing hurts
dam thats brutal but whats to be grateful for if u are a incel

How was the movie bro,I'm planning to go tomorrow alone as always.cus i have no friends

the movie was so good u shouId definetly watch it
Can't wait to get laughed at by normie couples while i watch the movie in solitude,pure suifuel.I wish I had siblings

Can't wait to get laughed at by normie couples while i watch the movie in solitude,pure suifuel.I wish I had siblings
yeah atleast my siblings dont trea t me like shit but at the en dof the day everyone is doing his own thing. i seen some girls with boys and it makes me wanan puke

So you are the unattractive brother of a mogger that cucks you 24/7 ? Welcome in the club

yeah atleast my siblings dont trea t me like shit but at the en dof the day everyone is doing his own thing. i seen some girls with boys and it makes me wanan puke
So you are the unattractive brother of a mogger that cucks you 24/7 ? Welcome in the club
idk if i am ugly ornot u got discord i can show u my face

Brutal, did you got covid?

i experience this alot when my chad friend is around

scary af. A lot of people take being healthy for granted honestly.

Glad to see you back bro. I was starting to wonder what happened to you.
Yea getting mogged by people around you is brutal. I cant really relate tho since most of my friends in real life are incels like me.