Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was at the hospital with my mother, and then I remembered something (the cancercope restored)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
A few days ago I was at the hospital, I hadn't been there for two years, but then I remembered something, but this requires me to go back and tell something from my childhood.

When I was a little kid I went to school with a friendly tall Autistic kid who was obsessed with butterflies, later when we went to secondary school his butterfly obsession became a horse and pony obsession. At age 14 he was like 6'6 (I think that he only grew to 6'7 or something), anyhow, he was very friendly when we were younger. But while driving in the taxi from our village to the city he became a bully, I think that it was due to peer pressure, he had two friends a really short FC Groningen fan and a fat toilet bully. The fat toilet was obnoxious but I think that she was my first Oneitis as a teenager, the meanest bully was the short kid (and I mean exceptionally short), the tall kid would always just do whatever the short kid asked and the two of them would bully everyone in the taxi bus. Now, the tall kid wasn't physically mean nor was a particularly strong kid anyone was afraid of, he was just going along with the short bully.

Weirdly enough, when the tall kid was sick one day the kid who bullied me for years and with whom I had bought bonded with me over our common love for LEGO Bionicle, which is weird because the tall kid was my friend in primary school and only became my enemy because the short kid wanted him to it. After that day the bullying became less and after secondary school I didn't really follow their lives. I know that the tall kid already had a girlfriend he met through horse riding, he showed pictures of her and she was a ginger Stacylite (though I'd say probably a low-tier Stacy more than a Stacylite, he was a Sub-5 but his height compensated for it).

A decade or so later I met him by sheer coincidence at the hospital, we started talking and I learned why he was there. I think that he moved in with his teen love after he grew up and told me that she broke up with him, possibly due to his Autism (Asperger's Syndrome) combined with ADHD or probably due to the issue I'm about to bring up.

Now the reason he was at the hospital is because he was urinating blood and he was really worried, of course he's worried, right? Yes, but apparently he survived testicular cancer a few years prior and his entire life collapsed when he got testicular cancer, he told me that during this period he temporarily moved back in with his parents (though he's on his own again) and he had to fight off the cancer and was cured from it. The thing about getting cancer young is that it's very likely to come back and you're very likely to get another type of cancer when you're still young.

Tall people are much more likely to develop cancer than us Shortcels and they die a lot younger. While earlier I felt that the cancercope didn't work for me because I kept seeing ridiculously tall 70+ men, but knowing that someone only a year or two older than me got cancer in his early 20's probably due to his height is... I wouldn't say LifeFuel per se, but it's a restoration of my cancercope. :feelsokman::blackpill:

DELETE SOME OF THIS SHIT (LIKE HIS PERSONALITY TRAITS AND WHAT HE LIKED, IT'S NOT REVELVANT TO THE THREAD AND IT JUST PUTS YOU AT RISK)
Why would you post something this detailed and specific?

You could have left some details out, are you trying to get doxxed?

Why would you post something this detailed and specific?

You could have left some details out, are you trying to get doxxed?
Already ss by me