Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was apparently a oneitis to some female

If you had Chad bones they wouldn't be obscured by fat, as Chad bones are big and protruding.

LDAR buddy boyo.

If you are fat then yeah they could.

My weight fluctuates between low 220s and 230 at 5'8 so I am obese. I was once 190ish a few years ago when I cut back after winter vacation. Gotta get back.

My weight fluctuates between low 220s and 230 at 5'8 so I am obese. I was once 190ish a few years ago when I cut back after winter vacation. Gotta get back.

You should definitely lose weight. For health reasons.

#1: Cut out ALL processed foods (sorry @Tony the Tiger)

Cope, Chad looks good no matter his weight.

In fact Chad doesn't get facially fat to begin as as his superior genetics ensure the fat ain't stored on his face.

LDAR.

Cope, Chad looks good no matter his weight.

In fact Chad doesn't get facially fat to begin as as his superior genetics ensure the fat ain't stored on his face.

LDAR.
Chad doesn't get fat because he loves the gym and works out 5 times a week. He definitely doesn't have to work as hard for his body because of his good genetics, but every Chad I've ever met was a ripped, athletic gymbro who was obsessed with lifting. If you are Chad and are fat then you are just shooting yourself in the foot unless you are a top tier offensive lineman, defensive tackle or defensive end at either a top football program at a Division I school or in the NFL. Or if you are a pro wrestler. Or have status, wealth, and great personality and are hilarious (think Jack Black, dude would have a lot of girls to choose from if he weren't married simply because he rich, famous and funny as fuck).

Most of them were decent dudes.

Last edited:
I think it would hurt the most if my oneitis had oneitis feelings for me and didn't reciprocate. I would know for sure that I was created just to suffer.

I haven't talked to this person in forever and always doubted her.

I hope I am fakecel. I want to escape. Finally be happy for once.

But I have more issues than fat. Most fat dudes who are normies have healthy social lives and may date. She might be fat too, but it's something.
This is the girl claiming to have had feelings for you:
Does she look like the one you talked to on reddit ages back? You mentioned she sent you a picture

Chad doesn't get fat because he loves the gym and works out 5 times a week. He definitely doesn't have to work as hard for his body because of his good genetics, but every Chad I've ever met was a ripped, athletic gymbro who was obsessed with lifting. If you are Chad and are fat then you are just shooting yourself in the foot unless you are a top tier offensive lineman, defensive tackle or defensive end at either a top football program at a Division I school or in the NFL. Or if you are a pro wrestler. Or have status, wealth, and great personality and are hilarious (think Jack Black, dude would have a lot of girls to choose from if he weren't married simply because he rich, famous and funny as fuck).

Most of them were decent dudes.

Cope boyo, gym ain't gonna save you, sorry. If you were Chad you wouldn't have got fat to start with.

Cap'n Crunch. Your nemesis.
I remember dying for some Cap'n Crunch when I smoked weed for the first time. Thankfully we don't have cereal in the house because I easily would have ate a whole box.

Does she look like the one you talked to on reddit ages back? You mentioned she sent you a picture

That title lies, definitely not a 3/10.

Don't remember. Maybe. Again, I don't have it in me to orbit a girl.

I hate when decent looking girls call themselves ugly. They might truly believe that and have low self esteem, but I just can't stand when they complain about it when we are actually ugly.

Last edited:
Cope boyo, gym ain't gonna save you, sorry. If you were Chad you wouldn't have got fat to start with.
Maybe. But Chad is never fat.

such a low inhib high nt fakie tbh tbh ngl

Ignore him. Not only has he gotten laid plenty of times, but he's lazy af.

Combined layout for every gymcel on this forum: 0.

Combined hours of work put in: many thousands.

Brutal numbers.

Don't remember. Maybe. Again, I don't have it in me to orbit a girl.

I hate when decent looking girls call themselves ugly. They might truly believe that and have low self esteem, but I just can't stand when they complain about it when we are actually ugly.
Dude that is her I talked to her on discord.
Jfl chadcels here have 16 y old prime slutcels orbiting them.
Jfl at my life.

Tfw nobody likes me.

Jfl at my life.

Tfw nobody likes me.

It's a sick joke at this point isn't it?

AND THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL THEMSELVES INCEL.

Never had any 16 year old interested in me.

that sounds like sarcasm and they might just be trying to scam you

Jfl at my life.

Tfw nobody likes me.
I've heard of many horror stories of unattractive low tier men being tricked into thinking a cute girl likes them. Only to be stood up on a planned date and then mocked for it.

I'm just using caution, here.

The guy was talking about how he might have a Chad face after losing weight though. He won't, cos Chad's bones don't get cucked by fat.
I don't know if I'll have a Chad face. I won't until I'm not fat anymore.

The guy was talking about how he might have a Chad face after losing weight though. He won't, cos Chad's bones don't get cucked by fat.

Not necessarily.

I've heard of many horror stories of unattractive low tier men being tricked into thinking a cute girl likes them. Only to be stood up on a planned date and then mocked for it.
She is mentally ill but she is legit. She wrote a lot about u go here and see for yourself
https://discord.gg/xKUaje

She is mentally ill but she is legit. She wrote a lot about u go here and see for yourself
https://discord.gg/xKUaje
1. Mentally ill sounds like a red flag. I wouldn't say no to a girl with issues per say (I have mental health issues myself), but there are some things that can make a relationship a living hell. Hell MY mental health issues could sabotage a relationship.

2. She could very well cuck me for Chad.

3. She is bullshitting and playing a character, fooling all of you.

AWALT.

1. Mentally ill sounds like a red flag. I wouldn't say no to a girl with issues per say, but there are some things that can make a relationship a living hell.

AWALT.
Lmao what a disgusting mentalcel cope.
Jfl if this girl was into me I would fly across the world for her(obv only jf I was around her age fbi chill). But yeah keep looking for excuses and be a whiny vocel.

1. Mentally ill sounds like a red flag. I wouldn't say no to a girl with issues per say (I have mental health issues myself), but there are some things that can make a relationship a living hell. Hell MY mental health issues could sabotage a relationship.

AWALT.
Who cares, what have you got to lose? Just test the waters or whatever

Lmao what a disgusting mentalcel cope.
Jfl if this girl was into me I would fly across the world for her(obv only jf I was around her age fbi chill). But yeah keep looking for excuses and be a whiny vocel.
I'll message her. I will tread with extreme caution tho.

Where does she live? If it's in Europe or some shit then no bueno IF SHE IS SERIOUS because I cannot afford such a trip rn.

Age could be an issue depending on age of consent (is she still in high school?). Is a 21 year old dating a 16 year old weird?

Last edited:
I'll message her. I will tread with extreme caution tho.

Where does she live? If it's in Europe or some shit then no bueno IF SHE IS SERIOUS because I cannot afford such a trip rn.

Age could be an issue depending on age of consent (is she still in high school?). Is a 21 year old dating a 16 year old weird?
She's in Australia, where the age of consent is 16

She's in Australia, where the age of consent is 16
>Australia

I don't think I could afford to go there at this time. A flight from Chicago to Melbourne would cost $1.5 grand. And thats just the flight.

I'll still get in contact, but if she is for real, it'll have to be long distance for the time being.

This thread is still going? Just fucking close it down. You pathetic cucks I swear...

This thread is still going? Just fucking close it down. You pathetic cucks I swear...
I apologize for the lack of memes

>Australia

I don't think I could afford to go there at this time. A flight from Chicago to Melbourne would cost $1.5 grand. And thats just the flight.

I'll still get in contact, but if she is for real, it'll have to be long distance for the time being.
And she would have to be legit. Because I ain't dragging my fat ass to Australia just for a prank, bro.

I apologize for the lack of memes

You're talking about meeting some internet roastie on an INCEL forum JFC. If you want to get cucked then just do that somewhere else.

And she would have to be legit. Because I ain't dragging my fat ass to Australia just for a prank, bro.

You're getting delusional.

You're talking about meeting some internet roastie on an INCEL forum JFC. If you want to get cucked then just do that somewhere else.
So people are telling me to go for it and I'm a mentalcel, but others are saying I'm gonna get cucked.

So which fucking is it.

You're getting delusional.
Do you wanna drop a ton of cash to go somewhere far across the world and then get cucked?

There is nothing wrong with being cautious.

Maybe I am being delusional. Or maybe not.

If she really wants me so bad, she'll do whatever she can to come here.

I'm waiting.

So people are telling me to go for it and I'm a mentalcel, but others are saying I'm gonna get cucked.

So which fucking is it.

I don't know what you look like so I can't say. But I'd like for my incel forums to not have fucking people talking about meeting girls. That shit belongs on lookism or whatever other normie shithole.

Do you wanna drop a ton of cash to go somewhere far across the world and then get cucked?

There is nothing wrong with being cautious.

What? You're getting delusional even thinking about going.

Forget about this whole thing.

What? You're getting delusional even thinking about going.

Forget about this whole thing.
I never even was serious about going. Because I think she's full of shit.

If you're reading this, Teej, and if you're truly interested, then come to the US. Meet me on my own turf. Show me you're not full of shit.

Again. I'm waiting.

Probably cucktears being cruel and hateful again.

This girl is truly something