Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was apparently a oneitis to some female

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Screen Shot 2018 04 11 at 124206 am

I honestly have zero faith that this person isn't some troll that would try to exploit me. I cannot see a girl ever having feelings for me.

I either am a retarded volcel that missed a chance (tho I am overweight making me volcel by default I guess, tho the time for being a thiccboi is over), or dodged a bullet. So I can't really say I regret not trying for a relationship with this chick, but I also can't say I dodged a bullet from some troll. Because I don't know this person's intentions, nor will I ever.

Also there is no way a woman would find angry, misogynistic rants from an unattractive dude not unattractive.

Last edited:
Sounds fake.
IIRC there was a girl that like messaging me back when I posted pics of me (when I was MadeToBeLonely). She even posted her pic and was pretty cute. She was also pretty nice and we did chat every now and again. But I just wasn't able to trust her. I didn't want to orbit a girl who may just be fucking with me. I didn't want to take a risk. This is why I want only guy friends until I get to a point where I'm not so sex and intimacy starved where I don't see women as my salvation anymore.

Also she was 14. I had to be like 19 or 20. That and who knows where she even lived. So even if she did like me, I don't think it would have worked for those reasons.

IIRC there was a girl that like messaging me back when I posted pics of me (when I was MadeToBeLonely). She even posted her pic and was pretty cute. She was also pretty nice and we did chat every now and again. But I just wasn't able to trust her. I didn't want to orbit a girl who may just be fucking with me. I didn't want to take a risk. This is why I want only guy friends until I get to a point where I'm not so sex and intimacy starved where I don't see women as my salvation anymore.

Also she was 14. I had to be like 19 or 20. That and who knows where she even lived. So even if she did like me, I don't think it would have worked for those reasons.

Don't trust anything on the internet.

I never said I trusted it. I just don't really know what to think.

Have you had attention from women in real life? That's the benchmark.

Have you had attention from women in real life? That's the benchmark.
I've had conversations with women and do make them laugh when I joke with them (especially at work). But other than my stepmother I've never had any close relations with any woman in my life. Girls will say hi to me but don't really make any effort to approach and start conversations with me (nor do guys), so I probably have never had a girl into me in my entire life. I do have one close female online friend I met on 4chan, but she's a MtF trans person so it doesn't really count. I'm not attracted to her so it's all good. Plus her boyfriend is also a buddy of mine (and I actually am kinda responsible for them meeting).

1. How did she get your pics?
2. Did you ever see her pics or meet her IRL?

Here we go, more orbiters for that 16 year old attention whore.

Some of you are an embarrassment to the forum.

I've had conversations with women and do make them laugh when I joke with them (especially at work). But other than my stepmother I've never had any close relations with any woman in my life. I do have one close female online friend I met on 4chan, but she's a MtF trans person so it doesn't really count. I'm not attracted to her so it's all good. Plus her boyfriend is also a buddy of mine (and I actually am kinda responsible for them meeting).

Being social/NT isn't going to help. I know that for a fact.

Have you tried asking women out?

humble brag post

Attachments

• A983820A-47D1-4D4E-BE1E-1812264272D2.png
    A983820A-47D1-4D4E-BE1E-1812264272D2.png
    174.3 KB · Views: 65
Being social doesn't help if you don't pass as socially "normal".

By all accounts I am normal, except for my facial aesthetics.

I've had conversations with women and do make them laugh when I joke with them (especially at work). But other than my stepmother I've never had any close relations with any woman in my life. Girls will say hi to me but don't really make any effort to approach and start conversations with me (nor do guys), so I probably have never had a girl into me in my entire life. I do have one close female online friend I met on 4chan, but she's a MtF trans person so it doesn't really count. I'm not attracted to her so it's all good. Plus her boyfriend is also a buddy of mine (and I actually am kinda responsible for them meeting).

Now THAT'S some next level cuckoldry. Hooking other people up but being single yourself. Just lol...
Also who the fuck is that even OP?

1. How did she get your pics?
2. Did you ever see her pics or meet her IRL?
I used to be known as MadeToBeLonely on r/incels. I posted pics of me on a day I felt like shit (some shirtless, too. Big mistake). It caused drama in a 500+ comments because while there were a decent amount of supportive comments, I also had quite a bit of people bullying me. I'm pretty sure Angryman kept telling me I need to kill myself over PM and in the comments because he said it's over. PorgiAmour (who you may know as an IT mod) mocked me for my eyebrows and called me ugly (in spite of spewing blue pilled looks dont matter and women can be lonely garbage when she was a regular despite being a fat married woman in her 40s), which resulted in her being banned. I witnessed many people make sock puppet accounts with parodies of my user name with the sole purpose of bullying me. It got so bad I deleted my account before coming back under a new name. I also got made fun of on the Incel Abode discord. People legit made memes out of my pictures. It sucked. I had to leave (this is probably why I don't talk about my weight here often, as I'm possibly volcel and because I'm not like 12% body fat and ripped yet, people would hate me).

This girl then PMed me.

No.out out out out out.get out,wtf is this?being a oneitis of a girl is so beyond the realm of possibility for an incel and this cunt is bragging about it.someone pls come kill me.

Is this that mental 14yo chick who was posting on looksim not too long ago?

Another fakecel.

Now THAT'S some next level cuckoldry. Hooking other people up but being single yourself. Just lol...

It's that 16 year old that @Minjaze orbited for a while.

No doubt returning here to get a fresh batch of orbiters. The sad thing is the cucks fall for it EVERY FUCKING TIME.

I didn't really hook them up per day. I met them because I used to write greentext stories on /mlp/ when I was a ponyfag (I'm not anymore). The only reason they got together is because I developed a close friendship with one of the more popular writers on the entire board (the trans girl) on the general I frequented when I needed help with my stories. I also went to another popular writer on the general (who would end up her bf) for help. Eventually this turned into a Skype group with writers and artists for this general of like 12 people, and we all became close. We even met a few times IRL. I didn't hook them up. They just were introduced to each other because I needed help writing, they became friends and then dated (the dude is decently attractive and is a nerdy normie, but is bisexual). I don't really care. I don't find her attractive. I don't find trans people attractive myself.

We all since moved to discord. I haven't been with the group in a month because I had a fallout with the girl (she PMed me telling me she has been hostile to me lately because apparently I was being a dick to her without realizing). I left the group because I didn't think I could handle not being angry there, but wasn't allowed back in (they took a vote apparently and it was determined that they didn't want me back in). I have had a history of going on depressive rants, and while I very much limited them after a previous incident a few months ago, my depression got bad again and I think they had enough.

I have been texting with her for a few weeks and we are on way better terms now. I may be getting back in soon after the wedding of one of the dudes. We may go to a Cubs game during the summer. Maybe Lollapalooza as well with some dudes in the group.

Last edited:

No doubt returning here to get a fresh batch of orbiters. The sad thing is the cucks fall for it EVERY FUCKING TIME.
I didn't fall for it. I cut her off after maybe 2 weeks because I simply could not trust her. I'd ignore her messages and shit. I never even actively messaged this girl, she would message me. I didn't talk a ton with her because, again, I could not trust her.

interesting e-life, i envy you.

I used to be known as MadeToBeLonely on r/incels. I posted pics of me on a day I felt like shit (some shirtless, too. Big mistake). It caused drama in a 500+ comments because while there were a decent amount of supportive comments, I also had quite a bit of people bullying me. I'm pretty sure Angryman kept telling me I need to kill myself over PM and in the comments because he said it's over. PorgiAmour (who you may know as an IT mod) mocked me for my eyebrows and called me ugly (in spite of spewing blue pilled looks dont matter and women can be lonely garbage when she was a regular despite being a fat married woman in her 40s), which resulted in her being banned. I witnessed many people make sock puppet accounts with parodies of my user name with the sole purpose of bullying me. It got so bad I deleted my account before coming back under a new name. I also got made fun of on the Incel Abode discord. People legit made memes out of my pictures. It sucked. I had to leave (this is probably why I don't talk about my weight here often, as I'm possibly volcel and because I'm not like 12% body fat and ripped yet, people would hate me).

This girl then PMed me.

I haven't seen any pics of you but that just proves that it's all about looks kek.

Why can't that foid just go away? Hopefully no other incel will be jumping at the chance to be cucked.

Here we go, more orbiters for that 16 year old attention whore.

Some of you are an embarrassment to the forum.
I didn't orbit her. I don't trust women enough to orbit them. I am paranoid to the point where any time a girl that isn't my step mom or an older woman is nice to me is just to manipulate me.

I didn't orbit her. I don't trust women enough to orbit them. I am paranoid to the point where any time a girl is nice to me is just to manipulate me.

Only online. If a woman is giving you signals in real life, be sure to ask her out.

I didn't really hook them up per day. I met them because I used to write greentext stories on /mlp/ when I was a ponyfag (I'm not anymore). The only reason they got together is because I developed a close friendship with one of the more popular writers on the entire board (the trans girl) on the general I frequented when I needed help with my stories. I also went to another popular writer on the general (who would end up her bf) for help. Eventually this turned into a Skype group with writers and artists for this general of like 12 people, and we all became close. We even met a few times IRL. I didn't hook them up. They just were introduced to each other because I needed help writing, they became friends and then dated (the dude is decently attractive and is a nerdy normie, but is bisexual). I don't really care. I don't find her attractive. I don't find trans people attractive myself.

We all since moved to discord. I haven't been with the group in a month because I had a fallout with the girl (she PMed me telling me she has been hostile to me lately because apparently I was being a dick to her without realizing). I left the group because I didn't think I could handle not being angry there, but wasn't allowed back in (they took a vote apparently and it was determined that they didn't want me back in). I have had a history of going on depressive rants, and while I very much limited them after a previous incident a few months ago, my depression got bad again and I think they had enough.

I have been texting with her for a few weeks and we are on way better terms now. I may be getting back in soon after the wedding of one of the dudes. We may go to a Cubs game during the summer. Maybe Lollapalooza as well with some dudes in the group.

L O O K S
O
O
K
S

Fucking hell, it's always the attractive guys. This is why I say, NEVER think "trans" people have lower standards. They don't, they just fucking don't. They're evil pieces of shit who should be killed by beheading, inshallah.

L O O K S
O
O
K
S

Fucking hell, it's always the attractive guys. This is why I say, NEVER think "trans" people have lower standards. They don't, they just fucking don't. They're evil pieces of shit who should be killed by beheading, inshallah.

Hey man. I can't really say I care. It's not l ever had feelings for her. Plus I was buddies with him as well. He even invited me to a party at his place in Missouri last year (of which I couldn't go to because school n shit), and then over to his place last summer. His friends were chill. We played tabletop, watched My Hero Academia, and shitty movies. We also took whiskey shots for every brutal death scene in Robocop.

Stop bringing your weight into it. If you had good looks, then you can get a girlfriend. Fakecel radar is going off, especially if some girl was obsessed with.

Hey man. I can't really say I care. It's not l ever had feelings for her.

Not you per se, but anyone who thinks traps or trans are somehow easier. They're mega deluded. Anyway, I don't know what you look like so I'm not going to comment on it. Unless you're that one guy who cried about his weight on some discord server but was actually decent looking and obsessed with his facial ratio or some shit.

Why can't that foid just go away? Hopefully no other incel will be jumping at the chance to be cucked.
She's clearly mentally ill and seeks attention on a pathological level

Or trolling / role playing for her own amusement

Not you per se, but anyone who thinks traps or trans are somehow easier. They're mega deluded. Anyway, I don't know what you look like so I'm not going to comment on it. Unless you're that one guy who cried about his weight on some discord server but was actually decent looking and obsessed with his facial ratio or some shit.
I don't think I cried about my face. I wasn't on the discord very long at all.

I am unhappy about my weight and I know that is changeable. But to go from fat to ripped gymcel (not just losing weight) will take time. I also am 5'8 and have severe confidence and social anxiety issues. So unless I have Chad under my blubber (and it's not like motor scooter tier, it's just regular sized legs and arms attached to a beer belly and a chubby face), I'm screwed lmao. I definitely don't like to talk about how I look because I fear being ostracized by the only people I can relate with. It does feel like almost everyone here is shredded with amazing bodies (but ugly faces) with not many skinny, average weight or fat dudes sometimes.

I'm not saying I have it any better or worse than anyone. But I still hate my life and still feel ugly, worthless and alone.

Last edited:

I am unhappy about my weight and I know that is changeable. But to go from fat to ripped gymcel (not just losing weight) will take time. I also am 5'8 and have severe confidence and social anxiety issues. So unless I have Chad under my blubber (and it's not like motor scooter tier, it's just regular sized legs and arms attached to a beer belly and a chubby face), I'm screwed lmao

I'm 6ft and have been both fat and lean. From experience I can say: It doesn't matter. It all depends on your facial bones. I've seen overweight guys get gfs and have sex, I've seen average to below average guys have gfs and have sex.

If you've NEVER been lean in your young adult life, I'd say give it a go. But don't expect any major changes in your inceldom.

I'm 6ft and have been both fat and lean. From experience I can say: It doesn't matter. It all depends on your facial bones. I've seen overweight guys get gfs and have sex, I've seen average to below average guys have gfs and have sex.

If you've NEVER been lean in your young adult life, I'd say give it a go. But don't expect any major changes in your inceldom.

I'm not expecting anything. But I'd say 95% of women would prefer a tall, ripped toned dude with a good face over any chubby dude. I know fat dudes do get sex, and almost everyone dates and fucks at some point in life, but I always think they're betabux while their not very attractive girlfriends cheat with ripped Chad. There probably are girls who like chubby and fat dudes, but they're probably very rare and already taken. And by fat, they probably like strong and tall bear mode dudes. Not some chubby nerd who's never picked up a weight in his life. Or some dadbod beer chugging frat Chad with a cute face. Or Jack Black. Also I don't think its possible to be overweight or obese with a good face, as fat obscures what it truly looks like.

Of course being ripped is pointless if you have a bad face. I don't really agree with fatcel = volcel because not every dude who gets in shape comes out with some Chad face, but I do agree that it's unknown. Hence why I want to get in shape and see what happens. And if not, at least I'll have a body I'm proud of. I don't think any fat person is proud or okay with being fat, and things like fat acceptance and HAES is just cope.

Last edited:

I am unhappy about my weight and I know that is changeable. But to go from fat to ripped gymcel (not just losing weight) will take time. I also am 5'8 and have severe confidence and social anxiety issues. So unless I have Chad under my blubber (and it's not like motor scooter tier, it's just regular sized legs and arms attached to a beer belly and a chubby face), I'm screwed lmao. I definitely don't like to talk about how I look because I fear being ostracized by the only people I can relate with. It does feel like almost everyone here is shredded with amazing bodies (but ugly faces) with not many skinny, average weight or fat dudes sometimes.

I'm not saying I have it any better or worse than anyone. But I still hate my life and still feel ugly, worthless and alone.
Tony the Tiger endorses exercise.

I'm not expecting anything. But I'd say 95% of women would prefer a tall, ripped toned dude with a good face over any chubby dude. I know fat dudes do get sex, and almost everyone dates and fucks at some point in life, but I always think they're betabux while their not very attractive girlfriends cheat with ripped Chad. Also I don't think its possible to be overweight or obese with a good face, as fat obscures what it truly looks like.

Of course being ripped is pointless if you have a bad face. I don't really agree with fatcel = volcel because not every dude who gets in shape comes out with some Chad face, but I do agree that it's unknown. Hence why I want to get in shape and see what happens.

Of course. But don't go working out expecting it to get you a gf.

>Tony the Tiger promotes exercise
>promotes unhealthy, sugary cereal to kids
What did he mean by this?
You become fit, so you can keep buying my cereal. It’s a win win!

Fakecel getting trolled by a fake.

Fakecel getting trolled by a fake.
I haven't talked to this person in forever and always doubted her.

I hope I am fakecel. I want to escape. Finally be happy for once.

But I have more issues than fat. Most fat dudes who are normies have healthy social lives and may date. She might be fat too, but it's something.

Last edited:
I'm not expecting anything. But I'd say 95% of women would prefer a tall, ripped toned dude with a good face over any chubby dude. I know fat dudes do get sex, and almost everyone dates and fucks at some point in life, but I always think they're betabux while their not very attractive girlfriends cheat with ripped Chad. There probably are girls who like chubby and fat dudes, but they're probably very rare and already taken. And by fat, they probably like strong and tall bear mode dudes. Not some chubby nerd who's never picked up a weight in his life. Or some dadbod beer chugging frat Chad with a cute face. Or Jack Black. Also I don't think its possible to be overweight or obese with a good face, as fat obscures what it truly looks like.

Of course being ripped is pointless if you have a bad face. I don't really agree with fatcel = volcel because not every dude who gets in shape comes out with some Chad face, but I do agree that it's unknown. Hence why I want to get in shape and see what happens. And if not, at least I'll have a body I'm proud of. I don't think any fat person is proud or okay with being fat, and things like fat acceptance and HAES is just cope.

If you had Chad bones they wouldn't be obscured by fat, as Chad bones are big and protruding.

LDAR buddy boyo.